Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skype Irish Oral!

• 19-09-2011 6:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭

Following on from UnholyGregor's french thread, who is up for doing some Irish oral? My theory would be 30 minutes to begin with, a conference call of about 5 or 6 of us (if technologically possible). Topics wise, effectively whatever people fancy talking about. Anyone interested?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Sarah?

B'fheidir :D

But I wouldn't be able to do it very often, maybe just a couple closer to the orals when I've everything prepared... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭AnamGlas

I might take ye up on that :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Maybe, but probably closer to the orals like sarah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

Maybe, but thinking of dropping to pass and if i do i won't be making any effort at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Yes I need to work on my oral! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Well PM me/eachother skype names and then we'll figure out a time at some stage. Or just whenever everyone happens to be online

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Ok guys, so I think Sarah has PMed people, but does Saturday at about 8 suit people or no? :) I think something was on yesterday but my internet was broken :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Sarah?

Chuchoter wrote: »
    Ok guys, so I think Sarah has PMed people, but does Saturday at about 8 suit people or no? :)

Yup PMed the lot of ye, I've got most of the usernames now. Like Chuchoter was saying it's a good idea to PM each other for Skype names, it'll be easier to organise that way. :)

Probably can't make it Sarurday but I won't be able to make it too regularly anyway, sadly other subjects have to come first. :rolleyes: But work away yourselves and I'll see if I can join in at some stage. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Chuchoter wrote: »
    Ok guys, so I think Sarah has PMed people, but does Saturday at about 8 suit people or no? :) I think something was on yesterday but my internet was broken :(

Carry on with that and let us know how it goes, but I'm out most saturday nights so that's probably a no for me.

Advertisement