Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco satisfaction survey - who are these clowns?

Options
  • 19-09-2011 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭

Been trying to complete a customer satisfaction survey for Tesco for 40 minutes now - run by some clowns called Qualtrics - you get to answer 1, 2 maybe 6 or 7 questions - and then you get:
    This webpage is not available
    Google Chrome could not load the webpage because ireach.qualtrics.com took too long to respond. The website may be down, or you may be experiencing issues with your Internet connection....
    Error 118 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT): The operation timed out.

Eventually you find yourself back at question 1!
    Aaaagh!
    Boards.ie, Amazon, Irish Times - everything else is working just fine.
    I was going to say some very positive things about Tescomobile (my new Samsung E2121b is just brill - no frills, lasts over 10 days on one charge, better reception and voice quality than my now dead iPhone etc) - and for €20! Wow! - but this Qualtrics site - have wasted 40 minutes of my life.

Is it just me??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Ok, in fairness its nothing to do with tescomobile directly, but im sure Paul from tesco mobile will be glad you posted this as maybe he can get it sorted. They are paying them for the survey after all. It might be an idea to try in using firefox to see if the same error occurs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

Davy wrote: »
    Ok, in fairness its nothing to do with tescomobile directly, but im sure Paul from tesco mobile will be glad you posted this as maybe he can get it sorted. They are paying them for the survey after all. It might be an idea to try in using firefox to see if the same error occurs.

Agreed - I'm very much a Tescomobile fanboi at the moment - just this b***dy satisfaction survey made my blood boil! I got it done just now as it happens - maybe they were overloaded if everybody responded as soon as they got the text, like I did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Tesco Mobile: Paul

Hi Guys

Sorry about this. I will follow up on this today.

Regards
    Paul

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Maybe its a chrome issue, in that they don't support it.

Hi Guys

We did get a response from Qualtrics who noted a temporary issue at the times reported. It has since been resovled and Chrome is supported.

Apologies for the hassle

regadrs
    Paul

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

BostonB wrote: »
    Maybe its a chrome issue, in that they don't support it.

Maybe you are right. Sorry - lost my temper a bit......:o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Hi Guys

We did get a response from Qualtrics who noted a temporary issue at the times reported. It has since been resovled and Chrome is supported.

Apologies for the hassle

regadrs
    Paul

Well I'm using XP and about an hour a go was still getting an error message..:(

Sorry Danjo,

It's a bit out of my control as it's delivered through an agency partner but I will feed back the issues seen.

Regards
    Paul

Advertisement