Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone like artficial flowers ??

Options
  • 19-09-2011 6:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

hi everyone ,i wanna do some business about artficial flowers.have someone have suggestions? thanks
    like thoes: T1Y0mcXh0pXXbwUhQ8_100701.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 shifeng

small_201105140544239054.jpg

T147V1XlxzXXaJ1B2b_125138.jpg_310x310.jpg

T17v83Xc8BXXX3tfI9_103344.jpg_310x310.jpg

T1l3miXbplXXXOYczb_123340.jpg_310x310.jpg

T16_F2Xa0cXXcc9.bb_125425.jpg_310x310.jpg

• Advertisement

T12jScXcheXXaSDFk5_054503.jpg_310x310.jpg

i wanna do some business for sell artificial flowers anyone have some suggestion? thanks.:D
    shifeng wrote: »
    like thoes: T1Y0mcXh0pXXbwUhQ8_100701.jpg

T1YUd_XjNFXXcgoSoV_021622.jpg_310x310.jpg

up

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭ger vallely

Personally speaking I would never think to buy them. But in saying that the ones pictured look quite beautiful. I know I would never buy them for my home and I couldn't see me giving them as a gift to anyone so even though they are beautiful- no, I wouldn't buy them.

• Advertisement

can i ask ? u male or female ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Inbox

Thanks for the idea,I'm off to make millions now :D :pac:

Me? I'm female-why, does that make a difference?

Inbox wrote: »
    Thanks for the idea,I'm off to make millions now :D :pac:

yeah u go first and tell me how about the market hah !!

Me? I'm female-why, does that make a difference?
    i dont think boy will buy thoes flowers to adorn home!

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭kynzvart

Sorry only like real flowers.

kynzvart wrote: »
    Sorry only like real flowers.

thanks your suggestion!

Well, I guess it's a matter of personal taste. I don't even tend to buy fresh flowers. I have plenty of plants and flowers from the garden. But best of luck with your enterprise if it gets going. They do look really well, are they your own or did you get the pictures from the internet?

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Rosedust84

I love them..

Well, I guess it's a matter of personal taste. I don't even tend to buy fresh flowers. I have plenty of plants and flowers from the garden. But best of luck with your enterprise if it gets going. They do look really well, are they your own or did you get the pictures from the internet?

just like u said . different people have different taste ~ someone like fresh flower ,some like plant buy themself .but i think maybe someone like artficial flowers ,i said maybe ,i hope it ,because i wanna do the business about it .

yes i have my won factory
    to produce it .and have more than 300kinds of artficial flowers to provide people choose!

• Advertisement

!! thank you !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Artifical flowers have come on so much over the last few years. They used to look so fake,but know they look so much better. I love having flowers in my house, but they are so expensive and can die so quickly. I recently brought a whole rake of fake flowers from Ikea. Their artifical flowers are AMAZING!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement