Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 12 - Boards Manual League/Cup Sign Up

Options
  • 19-09-2011 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭

Only a couple weeks to go before release of 12, so for anyone interested in taking part in the next league and/or cup, throw yer details down below...

Boards: Fowler87
    PSN: Haunis87

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

I'm in as usual :D

Boards: T-b0n3
    PSN: Adam-88-S

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

Boards: bigred100
    PSN: BPK27

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Equium

I'll give it a go.

Boards: Equium
    PSN: transmoglified

• Registered Users Posts: 15,234 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I'd like to take part :)

Boards: Oatesy23
    PSN: Oatesy--

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭adamtj09

Boards: Adamtj09
    PSN ID: johnstonator91

cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Boards: darokane
    PSN: darokane

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Boards: Topher
    PSN: Uroboric

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Cokeistan

Boards: Cokeistan
    PSN ID: Cookie_Stains

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

Boards:James__10
    PSN:James__1992__

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

boards: awhir
    ps3 : awhir

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

boards - philt27
    psn - philt27

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Willie Stroker

boards : Willie Stroker
    Psn : HotTuna10

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Jeez lots of new faces:D Just making sure all the new lads undestand that this league is for all manual control players, ie no ASSISTANCE allowed..

Cos I know there are a few people who still dont know about the change over from default assisted settings.

Other than that if we get a few more we should be able to get two leagues out of this with the more 'experienced' manual lads automatically in the top division. Or as I said before we could start off with a cup...

Suggestions welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭DH2K9

Boards: DH2K9
    PSN: DHUSSEY1

Back to give it another go. felt I was getting good towards the end. We shall see

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

So when we gonna make a start on this thing? dyin to get a cupla games in..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

ill give it a go

boards: alanc2003
    PSN: conco27

I'd be happy with a league or a cup. But just thinking might be best to have a cup first. If people enjoy the cup, they can then play the league after too. If some of the newcomers don't enjoy it, they might drop out mid league and cuase problems. Where as a cup wouldn't last as long? And drop outs wouldn't cuase as much as a problem.

Just a thought, and don't mean to insult any of the newcomers or anything. I am actually delighted to see more and more people coming over to the right way of playing the game :D

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    I'd be happy with a league or a cup. But just thinking might be best to have a cup first. If people enjoy the cup, they can then play the league after too. If some of the newcomers don't enjoy it, they might drop out mid league and cuase problems. Where as a cup wouldn't last as long? And drop outs wouldn't cuase as much as a problem.

Just a thought, and don't mean to insult any of the newcomers or anything. I am actually delighted to see more and more people coming over to the right way of playing the game :D

Philt27 wrote: »
    So when we gonna make a start on this thing? dyin to get a cupla games in..

Going by this, we have 6 players from previous leagues and 9 new players. We'll see where we are with the numbers by Friday and if it suits we can sort something out for the weekend. Hopefully we can get it up and running from then on..

Was thinking of a cup too but as we have the numbers already why not get started straight away with the new league as all of us are new to the game?? Regards to dropouts, gonna be more strict this season with point deductions etc and yad hope by putting the more 'experienced' manual league players in division 1, they would commit unless they have legit reasons to dropout..

Anyhow looks like we'll be having promotions and relegations this season.

What Im thinking as it stands...
    Last place relegates from div 1 --> 2
    Top 2 promoted from div 2 --> 1
    Then a releagtion/promotion playoff between 2nd from bottom in division 1 versus third place in division 2...

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

We gonna limit to 4 star teams again? And can we choose teams based on some type of hierarchy system, maybe...by place in the league then randomise the newbs....

I'd rather not limit the teams to any star but that's just me.

• Advertisement

bigred100 wrote: »
    We gonna limit to 4 star teams again? And can we choose teams based on some type of hierarchy system, maybe...by place in the league then randomise the newbs....

We could do this for division one so and first come first served basis for division 2. Wel see what final numbers we get by Friday or Saturday though...
    T-b0n3 wrote: »
    I'd rather not limit the teams to any star but that's just me.

Gonna up a star to 4.5 and below. Just feel there is a better balance with games doing it this way. In fairness there is still a vg selection of teams to pick from...

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/fifa-12-4-4-5-club-list.64045/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

hi im interested aswell, dont know my psn off hand but ill get it up tonight. just dont want ya starting without me :p

boards - m.j.w
    psn -

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭icanplaydrums

boards: icanplaydrums
    psn: whitehall08

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Will there be a regular league for PS3?

Will there be a regular league for PS3?

To tell ya the truth I dont know. AFAIK thewools used to be the mod but I think colly54 takes charge of the other league now..

Deadline for signup for the manual league Season 3 is Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Riverrock85

Boards: Riverrock85
    PSN: mgear85

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

I'm going to try a few manual games and see how I get on because I'm getting really annoyed against cheap players using legacy defending and that keeper exploit. If I can get along with it I'll sign up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭McGrath5

Boards: Perfect Choice
    PSN: stephen-s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 operez333

board:operez333
    PSN:the-playmaker_32

When will it start

• Advertisement

operez333 wrote: »
    board:operez333
    PSN:the-playmaker_32

When will it start
    Boards: Riverrock85
    PSN: mgear85

Just noticed that both of ye have just signed up to boards. Unfortunately only regular boardsies are allowed to take part in this league..

Assuming a quick google search brought ye to the site but if ya check out Tamfa, afaik they do a worldwide manual league..

However if yer committed to using the site between now and the next league, ye're welcome to take part

Advertisement