Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 12 - Boards Manual League/Cup Sign Up

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 operez333

I am in TAMFA but no news if they are going to start or anything

• Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Going by the sign ups we have 6 returning manual players from past leagues and possibly 12 new players. So as it stands were gonna have a premier division which will include last years players and divide the new lads into two Championship groups.

This will probably make the championship a bit more competitive as the top 2 of each championship group will be promoted and the bottom 2 in the premier league will be relegated into (hopefully) a one tier championship for Season 4.

Thats the plan anyhow as we have even numbers atm but in case we have odd numbers in either group a or b, there will probably be relegation/promotion playoff between the third bottom in prem v 2nd in that group..

Team picks

Pick any 4 and a half star or lower star CLUB team.

Premier
    The premier division lads pick their teams in the order of where their team finished in the standings last season (below). So thats...
    finalstandings.jpg

1. Fowler87 (Napoli)
    2. Bigred100 (Santos)
    3. Topher (Zenit)
    4. T-bon
    5. philt27
    6. DH2K9 (in for phillyc PSG)

Championship
    This has been divided up into 2 equal randomly picked groups..

Group A
    Equium
    Willie Stroker
    alanc2003
    Cokeistan
    icanplaydrums
    Perfect Choice

Group B
    awhir
    Oatsey23 (Hamburg)
    darokane
    m.j.w (Napoli)
    James_10
    adamtj09

Basically its first come first served for each championship group. Post your team selection on this thread. Free choice for both groups, staying within the 4 1/2* limit, i.e a player from A and B could both have Liverpool...

Il be sending out pms by end of wkend to speed it up cos trying to get this started by next week.

Cheers

PSN: Haunis87
    League: Premier
    Pick: Napoli

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

PSN: Oatesy--
    League: Championship Group B
    Pick: Hamburg

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

PSN: BPK27
    Pick: Santos

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

I'm on my phone and cant lay it out properly but I'm in group b and I pick napoli. Psn is mjw

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

PSN: Uroboric
    Pick: Zenit

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Cokeistan

PSN: Cookie_Stains
    League: Championship Group A
    Pick: Atletico Madrid

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

hi im new to the manual games thing, can you stat manual game only when we invite each other or will we be just taking each others word that all settings are on manual? never been in a league so no idea how it works:p

m.j.w wrote: »
    hi im new to the manual games thing, can you stat manual game only when we invite each other or will we be just taking each others word that all settings are on manual? never been in a league so no idea how it works:p

When setting up a game you can limit the controls to manual, at least last year you could anyway.

• Advertisement

bigred100 wrote: »
    m.j.w wrote: »

When setting up a game you can limit the controls to manual, at least last year you could anyway.
    Ya same as last season. Shame ea didnt incorporate manual settings into the custom online league setup.. gonna be using league republic anyhow for updatin it.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

PSN: conco27
    League: championship a
    Pick: Aston Villa

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Will there be a league for player who don't use manual?

Maloney_o9 wrote: »
    Will there be a league for player who don't use manual?

Maybe, none of us are in charge of that one. colly54 is your man for that I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Equium

Hi,

Just to confirm my choice of team:

PSN: transmoglified
    League: Championship Group A
    Pick: Juventus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 trs00

Any reserve slot ?PSN:trist2n22

3 from Premier, 3 from Championship A and 4 from Championship B still need make their team picks. Ive already sent out pms saying all picks need to be by Wednesday.. However willing to stretch this out to Friday at the very latest.

1. Fowler87 (Napoli)
    2. Bigred100 (Santos)
    3. Topher (Zenit)
    4. T-bon (Lille)
    5. philt27 (Liverpool)
    6. DH2K9

Group A
    Equium (Juventus)
    Willie Stroker
    alanc2003 (Aston Villa)
    Cokeistan (Atletico Madrid)
    icanplaydrums
    Perfect Choice

Group B
    awhir
    Oatsey23 (Hamburg)
    m.j.w (Napoli)
    James_10
    adamtj09

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

I'll have a look on fifa now and see what team takes my fancy and come back with my pick in a bit. Cheers.

Oh and just thinking, is there any reason that people from different divisions can have the same team? We've never had more than one division so we've never had this problem before. Don't have my eye on and particular team, just wondering.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

PSN: philt27
    Pick: Liverpool

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

I'll take Lille.

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭DH2K9

PSN: DHUSSEY1
    Team: Everton

Thats the premier league picks sorted. Unfortunately looks like we'll only have the one division for the championship now. But still its better than the 5 or 6 players we had for the first season:D Anyhow the rest of the championship still have until Friday to get their picks in. Ive already PM'd everyone already so cant do no more...

Il sort out the fixtures on league republic by the weekend and I can get started retaining my title:pac:

Picks deadline passed

Premier League
    Fowler87 / Haunis87 NAPOLI
    Bigred100 / BPK27 SANTOS
    Topher / Uroboric ZENIT
    T-b0n3 / Adam-88-S LILLE
    philt27 / philt27 LIVERPOOL
    DHK29 / DHUSSEY1 EVERTON

Championship
    Oatsey23 / Oatsey-- HAMBURG
    m.j.w / mjw NAPOLI