Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GOW 3 Limited Edition 360 Slim 320gb in Game?

Options
  • 19-09-2011 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

Can anyone please help me and tell me how much this console is in Game or any other shop ifthey have it? Thanks very much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Bonesy. wrote: »
    Can anyone please help me and tell me how much this console is in Game or any other shop ifthey have it? Thanks very much

When I preordered I was told it was 325euro.. That price may have changed though... Don't think I will be picking it up now though as I may wait for the MW3 one which is 300euro and out on 8th November... (300euro in gamestop).. TBH 325euro is a bit too expensive for the gears console, it should be priced as 300..

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Bonesy.

When I preordered I was told it was 325euro.. That price may have changed though... Don't think I will be picking it up now though as I may wait for the MW3 one which is 300euro and out on 8th November... (300euro in gamestop).. TBH 325euro is a bit too expensive for the gears console, it should be priced as 300..
    Ta for the info, yeh thats quite steep alright.. im looking more in the 250 range :(

Advertisement