Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found a dog.

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

You serious?

Nah I was joking. Sorry :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Hahaha, not a chance timing is all wrong in the household but i know someone who will put you somewhere nice and warm, isn't that right Mr MitchKoobski?
    Gway outta that I have a Bichon frise/King Charles cross driving me mad atm as it is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 feelingwoof

Man I really wanted to eat that monkey dog.
    Gway outta that I have a Bichon frise/King Charles cross driving me mad atm as it is!

Haha i was on about your previous post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 feelingwoof

Delighted to say that we got the dog a good home today, one of our mates took him in. I miss the little fella already.
    If anyone is thinking or knows somebody who is thinking of getting a dog then i'd highly suggest rescuing one from a pound or a shelter, they really give alot of love back.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭ILoveShoez

Well done you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 389 ✭✭dark_shadow

Delighted to say that we got the dog a good home today, one of our mates took him in. I miss the little fella already.
    If anyone is thinking or knows somebody who is thinking of getting a dog then i'd highly suggest rescuing one from a pound or a shelter, they really give alot of love back.

Ah great news, delighted to hear it worked out well for him and someone took him in!! :)

Advertisement