Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drunken Deeds!

Options
  • 19-09-2011 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Just for a laugh, what was the weirdest/ funniest thing that any ones ever done while under the influence of drink? Should be some good stories out there....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭iPaddyM

Can't remember!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Grudaire

YOUR MA!

(Crap, wait, where's after hours?)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

cangirl86 wrote: »
    Just for a laugh, what was the weirdest/ funniest thing that any ones ever done while under the influence of drink? Should be some good stories out there....

Tried to push the MASSIVE Christmas Tree over in Blanch village about six years ago. I really thought I could.

not finny, not weird, just stupid but fact :)

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭jenny18

been working and going out none stop this weekend as explanation for what happened went out had about 5 drinks blacked out but here's what i heard happened: sat talking to the bouncer for an hour don't know what about nightclub had five people in it fell down concrete stairs knocked myself out woke up next morning no recollection of going out weird taste in mouth. dad walked in asked was i proud of myself i was very confused he leaves i get up basin on floor go to bathroom my teeth are black with my own blood massive black bloody bruise on forehead im very confused my mum comes home tells me to sit down says im grounded and tells me what i did wrong. i came home jumped up on the counter and started singing hoped down went into the bathroom and got sick everywhere when they thought they'd finally got me to bed i got back up walked into there room fell face first on the floor and when they asked what i was doing i said i was going to work. needless to say i was grounded for a very long time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

Mostly cretinous vandalism stuff, set fire to a bundle of newspapers which then spread to a parked truck and incinerated the thing. Trashed a room-mate's bed. Rescued a drunk guy from the cold and put him into one of the dorm lobbies at Trinity. He was all decked out in a tux. He had a bottle of wine with him and he stretched out on the lobby carpet to go to sleep. We asked him if we could have his wine seeing as he was already trashed and we'd probably just saved his life. He refused and said clear off. We went to Abrakebra and had grub then came back, urinated into the empty cola cups and slung the piss all over him and ran off. Hope he had a good morning. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Cliste wrote: »
    YOUR MA!

(Crap, wait, where's after hours?)
    This isn't it! :)

Though I seem to remember that there's an ongoing thread over there on this topic.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement