Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Important!! Sending passport by mail to CHC London

Options
  • 19-09-2011 7:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hello,

I'm applying for single entry visitor visa for Canada as I am wishing to spend my christmas there. I'm an Indian national and so, I need to apply visa for that in the UK. Now the problem is that how to send passport to UK, by post or courier and which is considered safe, as I cannot afford to lose or damage my passport. I cannot visit UK due to my work conditions here. I'm really worried about the my passport. Has anybody applied to CHC London before? How do they return passport in Ireland. Asking CHC is useless as they do not reply or return voice calls (Damn arrogant people sitting there). Any help appreciated. It's quite urgent, as embassy takes nearly 2 months to return passport.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hello.

Please try asking in our Travel forum. There is a dedicated thread set up in there for all questions about passports so try asking in there. This forum is for people to ask questions about the boards.ie site itself.

Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement