Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

250gb Xbox 360 Slim

Options
  • 19-09-2011 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get a cheap 250gb Xbox 360 Slim in Dublin? Anything under 200euro, thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Bonesy. wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I can get a cheap 250gb Xbox 360 Slim in Dublin? Anything under 200euro, thanks :)

www.gamestop.ie priced at about 186euro including delivery.. order now and you will have it by wednesday morning more than likely.. best deal out there i think..

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Bonesy.

www.gamestop.ie priced at about 186euro including delivery.. order now and you will have it by wednesday morning more than likely.. best deal out there i think..
    Thanks for the help for the second time today WarZoneBrother! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Bonesy. wrote: »
    Thanks for the help for the second time today WarZoneBrother! :D

No bother :D pleasure helping out..

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Silver Serpent

The offer isn't currently available, even though it's still advertised on the website.

Hopefully it will become available again soon as it is a very good deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

just call into your local gamestop, most of them are doing the actual online deal! my mate got one last week in gamestop in waterford.

reason why they are selling them of cheap is because of a newer model coming out again, its the same slim line shape but it has a 320 gb hard drive and made from differnt material (i think!):)

• Advertisement
Advertisement