Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming build

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭M00lers

Not sure about the case but whatever you're into I suppose. Nice build but I would be tempted to get a better graphics card. I have that card and I'm thinking of upgrading it. Another 60 or 80 quid will get you a 6950, worth saving for IMO.

A non stock cooler would be on my list also if you plan to overclock.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭blockedPaT

Hi, thanks for that advice, dont think il be overclocking it atm. If somone could recomend me a wireless card at all? Meant to stick this case in instead of the other one

BitFenix Shinobi Midi-Tower black, ohne Netzteil €48.36

It would be a shame not to overclock that CPU, they overclock very very well. You could probably get to 4.0Ghz (ish) on the stock cooler, just something to keep in mind.
    Can't help with the wireless card because I avoid wifi when and wherever possible but I'm sure if you pick one to suit your budget you should be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭blockedPaT

Thanks ill keep it in mind about the overclocking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭deejer

blockedPaT wrote: »
    Hi, thanks for that advice, dont think il be overclocking it atm. If somone could recomend me a wireless card at all? Meant to stick this case in instead of the other one

BitFenix Shinobi Midi-Tower black, ohne Netzteil €48.36

They reviewed this case in Custom PC this month and it got a bad score. Fell down alot in cooling. There is a windowed version that is Eur10 dearer which would probably be a better bet. The Antec 100 is one of the best sub Eur50 cases and a nice simple design like the Shinobi. (but i guess thats why its out of stock:))

Advertisement