Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tristan MacManus on Dancing with the Stars

• 19-09-2011 8:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭

He has joined this seasons professional dancers.

I went to school with him and its nice to see a local guy go so far!

Hope he goes on to win it now!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

I went to school with him too. I like to think this kind of makes me famous:D Fair play to him though. One of my boys wanted to do dancing but was afraid in case he was slagged about it and I told him about a boy I went to school with that won competitions for dancing and few months later I saw he is on dancing with the stars! Wish him the best of luck and he is a genuinely nice lad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 741 ✭✭✭MyPerfectCousin

Declan Meehan mentioned this on East Coast FM this morning and appealed to listeners to locate his family. (THey weren't sure where in Wicklow he was from.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

They are from Bray alright but I wouldn't give anymore info than that on the internet. Poor family will have girls camping outside the house all night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Zaramama

I'm new here and been looking for a thread on the American Dancing with the Stars but I guess there isn't one. Anyway, I'm a fan of Tristan and he just won "Design a Dance" which is a contest they have every season where fans vote for their favorite pros. He won with Chelsie Hightower and they danced a Samba to a Beyonce song, and the song, dance and costumes were picked by the fans too. You can look it up on youtube by searching for Tristan Chelsie Samba.

I hope I'm not breaking any rules mentioning youtube. One board I go to doesn't let you mention it - actually it's the American network ABC board. I hope Tristan is back next season which starts in September and may be shown in Ireland/UK but it's an "all star" season and he's only had two partners so who knows. Anyway, since I'm new I've already said too much - best get back to lurking.

Advertisement