Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Redbreast @ Cork Airport

Options
  • 19-09-2011 8:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Travelling over to Germany soon from Cork airport and I am just wondering if they have Redbreast in the shop there as I want to pick up a bottle as a gift.

Don't want to stick a bottle in my check-in bag as I am going to a wedding and the last thing I need is my suit stinking of whiskey. Not until after the wedding anyway. :D

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭shanel23

Flew out of there in June this year and yes they had redbreast - only the 12 yr old . They also had a few other nice ones - writers tears and green spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,005 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Red Breast 12yo was there last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Cheers guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Ok so now I am going to be picking up two bottles.

Think I will go with Redbreast but undecided between Green Spot and Writers Tears for the second.

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Brockagh

They might have the new Redbreast 12 Cask Strength by next week, if that's when you're going. I think places will have it from Tuesday.

• Advertisement
Advertisement