Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale: Room in Camden Court Hotel Dublin- 30th Sept 2011 €50

Options
  • 19-09-2011 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

One night accomodation for sale for €50 in Camden Court Hotel in Dublin - very central location, v near St stephens green - for Fri 30th Sept 2011. Contact Marie on <snip>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,399 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I'm not sure I'm happy with this type of ad.

Phone number removed, please contact the OP by private message.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Victor wrote: »
    I'm not sure I'm happy with this type of ad.

Phone number removed, please contact the OP by private message.

Ditto.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭magneticimpulse

^ Strange ad...is it even possible to transfer a hotel "booking" to someone else?? Why would someone want to transfer their credit card booking onto someone else? The responsibility of the room would be in the original persons name...insurance cover etc??

Surely you only pay for a room when you get to the hotel/leave the next day?? If you no longer need the booking you would normally cancel it and get a full refund if it is done before 24 hours.

Selling a "hotel" room is not necessary these days with how easy it is to ring up and cancel and get a refund. If a person needs a room they book directly with the hotel/website.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 mantoinette

I booked the room through Hotels.com -its non-refundable and non-cancellable. Yes i pay on my credit card. I cannot go but if someonelse can - then they can buy it from me by paying me in cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,399 ✭✭✭✭Victor

What happens if you get the cash and then do a chargeback on your credit card?

You can understand our concerns?

• Advertisement
Advertisement