If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 42PW450 Question...

Options
  • 19-09-2011 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I am debating on picking this TV up but can't seem to see if it comes with 3D glasses or not?.. I see an offer with Argos.co.uk for £600 with 1 pair and 3D Smart Blu Ray player... The blu ray player doesn't interest me though as I have PS3... So was just wondering does your deal include the glasses or do you pay extra for them?.. Also can I pick up in store at the same online price?.. If have to pay extra how much would they cost also?... Also how good is the 3D and does it work with the PS3?.. Could I use Laser to purchase this aswell?

https://www.richersounds.ie/asp/product.asp?ObjectID=930&Mode=0&productid=1168&Results=true&keys=3dtv

I see it says ''In-Store Only'' where also is the nearest store from Monaghan?

Thanks,
    John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭BuzzFish

As you are waiting on the guys from Richer Sounds I'll jump in...

<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

BuzzFish wrote: »
    As you are waiting on the guys from Richer Sounds I'll jump in...

<Snip>

Have you tried the 3D with the PS3?.. Nice to get your opinion thanks...

BUMP then so :confused:

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hey,

I am debating on picking this TV up but can't seem to see if it comes with 3D glasses or not?.. I see an offer with Argos.co.uk for £600 with 1 pair and 3D Smart Blu Ray player... The blu ray player doesn't interest me though as I have PS3... So was just wondering does your deal include the glasses or do you pay extra for them?.. Also can I pick up in store at the same online price?.. If have to pay extra how much would they cost also?... Also how good is the 3D and does it work with the PS3?.. Could I use Laser to purchase this aswell?

https://www.richersounds.ie/asp/product.asp?ObjectID=930&Mode=0&productid=1168&Results=true&keys=3dtv

I see it says ''In-Store Only'' where also is the nearest store from Monaghan?

Thanks,
    John

John,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you! :o

http://www.richersounds.com/product/3d-tv/lg/42pw450t/lg-42pw450

£600 in Argos - as in £200 more expensive than us - :D:D:D..

The 42LW450 includes one pair of 3D glasses in the package and additional glasses are available at £69.95 each pair..

It's a cracking TV and we are happy to ship it to you at £29.95 for shipping..

Keep us posted if we can assist and again - apologies for the delay getting back to you..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

John,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you! :o

http://www.richersounds.com/product/3d-tv/lg/42pw450t/lg-42pw450

£600 in Argos - as in £200 more expensive than us - :D:D:D..

The 42LW450 includes one pair of 3D glasses in the package and additional glasses are available at £69.95 each pair..

It's a cracking TV and we are happy to ship it to you at £29.95 for shipping..

Keep us posted if we can assist and again - apologies for the delay getting back to you..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

£30 shipping would cost me then about 500euro?.. If thats the case I will more than likely buy, I will be getting tax back in 2 weeks or less so will have the money now, just looking into them now anyways... Would you do a deal for a 2nd pair of glasses? :p.. No worries on the delay thanks for getting back :)..

John

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi John.

Unfortunately those little things that you stick on your head that make the 3D image cost a lot to buy in and we can't do them any cheaper than £65 for a pair.

I have stock of these at the minute so keep us posted when you get the funds through although good luck if it's tax you're waiting on. :)

Cheers

Dave

Hi John.

Unfortunately those little things that you stick on your head that make the 3D image cost a lot to buy in and we can't do them any cheaper than £65 for a pair.

I have stock of these at the minute so keep us posted when you get the funds through although good luck if it's tax you're waiting on. :)

Cheers

Dave

Hey,

Yeah ok no worries sure I will just stick to one pair for time being.. Will PM you when I get it back.. Was told it be 2-3 weeks so should be monday week at least..

Thanks,
    John

Picked it up today, thanks alot.. Brilliant TV highly recommend especially for PS3 owners...

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Picked it up today, thanks alot.. Brilliant TV highly recommend especially for PS3 owners...

Thanks War zone - appreciate the kind words - enjoy the screen!!!!!

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.