Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

beretta silver pigeon

Options
  • 19-09-2011 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭

was in my local dealers today and he has brand new bretta silver pigeon game gun for 1499. is there anyone cheaper? he says they are very rare second hand, did yous ever see them what price? also with lience,i had a double barrell for a year then subistuted for a semi auto during this summer, i want to know can i subistute it again?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

I wouldn't say they are rare, but they ae not abundant. Seen one in Stakelums recently but could not tell you the price. Never asked as i wasn't looking.

As for your license yes you can substitute it back again.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Antoennis

Hey Dupont,

Hows you that seems like a good price. I have seen this one

http://patrickcarleyfirearms.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4&Itemid=3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭MC.ISF

Dupont wrote: »
    was in my local dealers today and he has brand new bretta silver pigeon game gun for 1499. is there anyone cheaper? he says they are very rare second hand, did yous ever see them what price? also with lience,i had a double barrell for a year then subistuted for a semi auto during this summer, i want to know can i subistute it again?

Amazing , theres a shooting grounds in north county dublin charging €2,400 for the same gun..... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Dupont

MC.ISF wrote: »
    Amazing , theres a shooting grounds in north county dublin charging €2,400 for the same gun..... :eek:

are you sure,this is a game gun not a sporter or clay gun. my dealer was telling me the ones before it were around that price but came in case with all the bells and whistles. this one comes in cardboard box 28" barrellswith a couple of chokes and he said that is why the price is down,he showed it to me on the back of a magazine and i think it was an ad from ardee something or other

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭MC.ISF

Dupont wrote: »
    are you sure,this is a game gun not a sporter or clay gun. my dealer was telling me the ones before it were around that price but came in case with all the bells and whistles. this one comes in cardboard box 28" barrellswith a couple of chokes and he said that is why the price is down,he showed it to me on the back of a magazine and i think it was an ad from ardee something or other

Yeah same gun It. It comes with plastic carry case and set of chokes but thats standard with new berettas . It should have 5 chokes and blue plastic hard case. Every beretta i ever owned I bought it new and thats the way it came, i must have 5 or 6 blue cases in the safe room belonging to them :p Yeah if it was in the back of the magazine im thinkin it would be ardee sports. Its a good price and if its genuine id say go for it. Maybe ask can he get the gun so you can have a look before you make your mind up ;)

• Advertisement

MC.ISF wrote: »
    Yeah same gun It. It comes with plastic carry case and set of chokes but thats standard with new berettas . It should have 5 chokes and blue plastic hard case. Every beretta i ever owned I bought it new and thats the way it came, i must have 5 or 6 blue cases in the safe room belonging to them :p Yeah if it was in the back of the magazine im thinkin it would be ardee sports. Its a good price and if its genuine id say go for it. Maybe ask can he get the gun so you can have a look before you make your mind up ;)

he had on old one there for 800 and although no dents or pitting on barrells she had seen alot of action and the woodwork had alot of dents scrapes. she fitted me like a dream and i hope the new ones are the same fit

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭beretta391

yea i bought the beretta silver pigeon few months ago for 1600 new so yea thats a good price, they came down ths year, savge gun......

beretta391 wrote: »
    yea i bought the beretta silver pigeon few months ago for 1600 new so yea thats a good price, they came down ths year, savge gun......

what model is yours,is it game or sporter,there is that many different ones,dont want to get the wrong one

• Registered Users Posts: 28 brian807

hey there not sure if your interested, but im selling a bretta silver pigeon grade 3 - beautiful gun, with engraving of ducks in flight on the stock - mint condition, it simply does not fit me, and i need to change - i use it for clays and nothing else, . can post pictures if you like.

got sorted with one.hope ye get it shifted there a lovely gun

• Advertisement
Advertisement