Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

customer perceptions

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Princess3

I'm still waiting to be paid. I've emailed them a number of times :-/ but nobody has replied to me

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Gabrielle2010

Goodness! I've been wondering why I have not been paid and have sent paypal invoices and emails with no response and now I know why! Very concerned now if I'll get paid. I'm owed about 200 euro because I've done 10 shops for them now.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Pixie71

Miracle of all miracles I got paid what I was owed! Never doing stuff for them again!

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭dchris

Goodness! I've been wondering why I have not been paid and have sent paypal invoices and emails with no response and now I know why! Very concerned now if I'll get paid. I'm owed about 200 euro because I've done 10 shops for them now.

How long have you been left waiting ?

I've been waiting since July :/

• Advertisement

kav88 wrote: »
    Yeh I rang Emma, but she was away from her desk..surprise surprise! Gave my num for her to call me back but nothing. She promised me last tthursday that the money would be in my account on monday..but nothing.
    Have a good mind to ring joe duffy show 2moro

I was also put on to Emma. Looked her up on LinkedIn and she's the director. Professional much?

Me too! The shopper profile clearly has a 'payments through PayPal' accept or not. I've sent invoices and was told today they don't pay through Paypal - this from the director. I'm so mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Knox ie

I was also put on to Emma. Looked her up on LinkedIn and she's the director. Professional much?

If it's any consolation the owner/MD is (according to linkedin) an older gentleman who shares the same surname :rolleyes:

I've done work for them for over 5 years and it's only the last 6 months or so that there has been problems with the payments. Once I am paid what I am owed (if that happens) I will not be doing any further work for them or recommending them to anyone. As it is my query has been referred to someone else but I am not too hopeful right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Sauvblanc

Really glad I found this thread because I was beginning to wonder if it was only me. I've done jobs for a few years for this crowd. Always found them a bit slow to pay but this time I'm waiting since June and really p'd off as they owe me approx. 100 euro at this stage which I could well do with.
    I've emailed Emma several times but never once got a reply and have been told by the others that anything to do with pay has to go through her.
    I'm just short of threathening them with a solicitor at this stage.

Sauvblanc - ring them and ask for her, thats what I did, she has the "Power" to have you paid within two days, those of us who shout the loudest will get paid, the rest will be ignored!
    Its a disgraceful way to run business, I wonder if their company customers were told that they were not paying the people to do the surveys on them, how they would react!

• Advertisement

I stupidly did more jobs thinking it was just a genuine delay. If I'd known they had just stopped paying people I wouldn't have done anymore. I'm very angry with them.

Sauvblanc wrote: »
    I stupidly did more jobs thinking it was just a genuine delay. If I'd known they had just stopped paying people I wouldn't have done anymore. I'm very angry with them.

Did exactly the same and they owe me over 200 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭dchris

God, imagine someone went onto their Jobs Board. Copied all the jobs and emailed them to the each company before the surveys were due to be carried out. That would be a headache

We should accept the jobs, then sit on them until we get paid. I'm sorely tempted to do that. I've been rejecting them for the past few weeks when I realised I can probably kiss goodbye to my 100 squid.

Wouldnt it be fun though, to contact all the companies that we know are the jobs on the board and let them know what is happening!

I have sent yet another email, this time threathening legal action.
    It's an absolute disgrace. Will definitely not be working for them again.

I've sent a good few emails... without any replies.
    So annoyed at this stage.
    Been waiting since July.

Ring them, its the only way! Am so glad I got paid!

The number of emails I'm getting in relation to jobs has increased massively. None from Emma though. I can only assume they're stuck for people to take on the work as their regulars aren't anymore.

Probably are ! Who'd want to work for no pay LOL!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Awesome-O

Joooooe Duffy

Anyone know any other Mystery Shopping companies who are legit and pay on time?

I'm currently with Grass Roots who always pay on time.

Any others which are good?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Aqua A

I would absolutely never do anymore work for Customer Perceptions! I completed work for them in July, it is now the end of October and I still have not received any payment from them.
    The staff are terrible to deal with, full of empty apologises. I have been trying to get this resolved this for ages now and they don't seem to care. VERY VERY BAD TO WORK FOR - MY WARNING IS STAY WELL AWAY!!
    This is a poorly run company who does not give a damn about paying you.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Jendrus0

Tieko wrote: »
    I would be very cautious of any company who asks for your bank details that you have never even met or did an interview for. Give them nothing, sounds like a very big scam

I looked through all comments and I am also aware of my decision eh...
    I applied for work with Medical Banks and they asked me for all my details: passport bank details medical condition etc etc and never turn back to me. sorry I had once a phone call asking me my name. that was it. never got any offer or call for interview. Is it scam or what????

does anyone know this company??????? please help. thx

I still have not been paid - despite sending loads of e-mails and trying to ring them as well with either no answer or they say that they will transfer me to someone who deals with pay enquiries, then the call is dropped

I'm really annoyed at this stage, I just want to be paid so then I can close my account with them

Princess3 wrote: »
    I still have not been paid - despite sending loads of e-mails and trying to ring them as well with either no answer or they say that they will transfer me to someone who deals with pay enquiries, then the call is dropped

I'm really annoyed at this stage, I just want to be paid so then I can close my account with them

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. Waiting payment since June. Pretty upset over it now at this stage. I'm refusing all their jobs despite all the emails I'm getting but I'm not a charity.

Does anyone do mystery shopping for Pan Research?
    Do they pay on time?

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭kilco

Do they pay on time?

I'm registered with pan but have never actually done any jobs for them so don't know but I have done work for gfk and grass roots and there has been no problem with payment. The only way I got payment in the end from customer perceptions was to subtly threaten to tell the client involved that shoppers weren't being paid.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

Do they pay on time?

PM sent. Its a thumbs up from me.

• Advertisement

I've done a few jobs for Pan and they're reliable. They pay very quickly as do most of the companies.

The only company I've had a problem with and still continue to is Customer Perceptions. Can't believe they just sent me an email titled 'Bonus Fee Assignments' - they've got to be having a laugh considering they're not paying anyway.

Advertisement