Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buses near richview?

Options
  • 19-09-2011 8:55pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I normally just get the 39a directly into UCD but am going to be in Richview on Thursday and Friday mornings for some work. I generally don't mind the walk but if the weathers bad I'd rather not be having to cross the entire campus to get there. Anyone know what buses go to that side of UCD anymore? I think the 11 does and ill find out for sure tomorrow maybe.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭cozzie55

Weepsie wrote: »
    I normally just get the 39a directly into UCD but am going to be in Richview on Thursday and Friday mornings for some work. I generally don't mind the walk but if the weathers bad I'd rather not be having to cross the entire campus to get there. Anyone know what buses go to that side of UCD anymore? I think the 11 does and ill find out for sure tomorrow maybe.

yep the 11 stops rite beside the UCD gate beside Richview. The 11 isn't the most reliable bus though. You can always get the 46a/39a and get off at RTE and walk into UCD through the greenfields gate thats still a fair bit of a walk though.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Thanks, Ill go in early someday this week and see how good it is. The walk wont bother me when it's not raining heavily, at least its some form of exercise

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭stop

cozzie55 wrote: »
    yep the 11 stops rite beside the UCD gate beside Richview. The 11 isn't the most reliable bus though. You can always get the 46a/39a and get off at RTE and walk into UCD through the greenfields gate thats still a fair bit of a walk though.
    When you get to the end of Greenfield Park, the Greenfield gate is left, Presidents Lodge Gate straight, and old Thornfield gate is right. Go in the gap between the Thornfield gate and the bush, take the next left which brings you along the side of Presidents Lodge. Keep straightish all the way and the path will end at Richview
    qMAjK.jpg

Advertisement