Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

time tables down

Options
  • 19-09-2011 8:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

through out the past 3 days the timetables have been shutting down or crashing and when they come back on the timetable has changed .this makes getting around especially for first years (me) who dont even no the place is there any other way of viewing the timetable or does any one no when they will be back up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Motivatedhobo

Have you checked your student email ? My course (computing) got a confirmed timetable sent to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 evil thing

Have you checked your student email ? My course (computing) got a confirmed timetable sent to it.

i got that and then it got changed lol but problem is the web timetables down and i was wondering is there a backup one or another place to see timetables

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

We should probably start threads when webtimetables is working.

Probably be a hell of a lot less of em! :pac:

Advertisement