Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FBI Pentagon 9/11 Attack Investigation Photos

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 MD11

davoxx wrote: »
    pushy little fella aren't ya? but you said you were asking me sarcastically because you know exactly how it was done and that it can't be faked.

so why won't you answer?

tell you what you answer (it's your turn anyway) and then i'll answer ....

I've asked you twice to answer the question. You've avoided it both times. I think its pretty safe to conclude you have no idea what you're talking about, otherwise you would have given your answer.

Your postings so far have been the equivalent of a child going "I know you are, but what am I"

I have better things to be doing with my time, so I'll leave this discussion.
    But for anyone else trying to convice these people there was no conspiracy you're wasting your time. Its fairly apparent that the conspiracy theorists have a confirmation bias towards the conspiracy and no amount of substantiated proof/evidence/common sense will change that.

davoxx, I wish you every sucess in "Sticking it to the man", or whatever you're trying to achieve.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭davoxx

MD11 wrote: »
    I've asked you twice to answer the question. You've avoided it both times.
    so?
    you've avoided your questions too, oh but it only counts when i avoid it?
    I think its pretty safe to conclude you have no idea what you're talking about, otherwise you would have given your answer.
    well you'd be wrong, not for the first time, mind you.
    in the exact same vein, you have no idea what you are talking about (though this is closer than the truth when referring to you) otherwise you would have given your answer.

now the reason i say it is closer in your case is because you claimed it was impossible, then kinda almost impossible, then ... well it degraded into "you tell me".
    Your postings so far have been the equivalent of a child going "I know you are, but what am I"
    did not!!!
    but seriously .. be the adult so and tell me what i asked of you.
    I have better things to be doing with my time, so I'll leave this discussion.
    really .. have all of your posts on boards not been in this thread?
    but yeah leave ... you could answer, but that would prove you wrong.

i shall now speculate that the reason you are leaving is because you have completely no idea about aviation and how to debate.
    But for anyone else trying to convice these people there was no conspiracy you're wasting your time.
    these people? are you talking about my people or yours? :P
    Its fairly apparent that the conspiracy theorists have a confirmation bias towards the conspiracy and no amount of substantiated proof/evidence/common sense will change that.
    ahh i knew you had an agenda .. jumping in thinking "i'll prove that here carzy" ... but alas you've failed :(
    just so you know the 'non-conspiracy' theorists have a confirmation bias against the possibility of a conspiracy, and no amount of substantiated proof/evidence/common sense will ever change that.

and i'm going to add that even though they might think conspiracy theorists are all crazy, they are wrong (both on conspiracy theorists being crazy and that there is 1000% no conspiracy)

<sellf-though>how this whole 911 debate can be ended in a month? by releasing all the evidence they have .. all the footage, all the testimony given by bush .. you now facts ... but even then would the NCT be happy? would they not turn around and say ah well that was in the past like iran, iraq, lybia, <next oil country here> ... </self-though>
    davoxx, I wish you every sucess in "Sticking it to the man", or whatever you're trying to achieve.
    see, you have no idea what i'm trying to achieve ... but i did stick to you, not the man :P ...

will i be successful, i doubt it.

(i notice a lot of thanks from people who can't seem to be able to reply ... maybe if they had evidence they would not be 'high five-ing' a silly post)

BUT: there are sheep that follow in both camps, sheep who follow blindly, not wanting to think for themselves. the difference is there are no leaders or individuals in the NCTs, just a Shepard, bunch of sheep and sheep dogs ...

AND: against a sea of ignorance the lantern of intelligence is burnt out.

Advertisement