Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any stores taking trade in for old xbox 360 elite 120gb Black

Options
  • 19-09-2011 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have my 360 on adverts for a while now as I want to trade up to a slim model. Was wondering if any of the stores in Dublin city or Swords take trade in's on old consoles.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

CEX on Liffey St.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,913 ✭✭✭Absolam

GAME are trading them in against the Ltd Edition Gears of War 3 console; trade in the Elite and get the new one for €175. So trade in value of €160?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Psygnosis

Absolam wrote: »
    GAME are trading them in against the Ltd Edition Gears of War 3 console; trade in the Elite and get the new one for €175. So trade in value of €160?
    I thought that was only for the slim version though

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Psygnosis wrote: »
    no slim version is 99 to swap and the 120gb elite is175 to swap and you get 2 controllers copy of gears 3 and crysis 2 free win win

Psygnosis wrote: »
    no slim version is 99 to swap and the 120gb elite is175 to swap and you get 2 controllers copy of gears 3 and crysis 2 free win win
    Is it only the liffey valley that has this deal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,913 ✭✭✭Absolam

Nope all Game stores

Hi,
    Thanks for the info think Ill go with the trade in so.
    Will they allow me trade in with the following
    1 Xbox 360 with Hard Drive
    1 Black Controller
    1 Scart attachment that does the spdif and the coloured connectors its grey though not black lost the black one as well.
    I think thats everything I have.
    Also the little black flap for the usb on the front is missing it came back from Microsoft like this after it was repaired
    I've lost the other scart connector the ones with all the wires comming out of it will they accept the console without this?

Would really appreciate any help with this.

Advertisement