Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

moderator for .223

• 19-09-2011 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

im have just bought a new ruger m77 hawkeye .223 and im looking for a moderator for it or any helpful info on where to get one.

cheers in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Tikkat3

Hi Pete41

You should be able to get any RFD to order in what ever one you like and there is a list of RFD on this site.

Thing is deciding what you want to spend, what will fit your barrel, is your barrel threaded or will it need to be? then finding the mod that you like best. I like my ASE UTRA Jet-Z CQB, close on €400 new though, but some have got them cheaper.

There are some second hand moderators for sale here on the forum and might get you started:

Link 1

Link 2

Cookey is also selling his set up and might be willing to part with the moderator if you ask him nicely :D

Link 3

Hope that helps get you started.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 pete41

thanks tikka3. much appreicated:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14 pete41

tikkat3 sorry!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Tikkat3

pete41 wrote: »
    thanks tikka3. much appreicated:D

You are very welcome pete41.

Good bunch on here and all very helpful.

Hope you have fun breaking in the .223! :)

Happy and safe shooting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 95 ✭✭wingtip

Hi Pete 41,
    I use a Bruger & Thommet on my .223Tikka t3 lite, abs magic, paid a bit more than typical brands, but it's military spec & worth every cent, good luck searching

• Advertisement
Advertisement