If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marantz UD5005

Options
  • 19-09-2011 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hi, do you stock the above (Marantz UD5005)?

I don't see it on your website or in the brochure but it was listed as a clearance item (case damaged) in a post here a couple of months ago so just checking if you do stock it or that was just a once off.

Ta,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

Unfortunately we sold that one that had the damage to the lid, but we do have these in stock, brand new and boxed.

I can do a new one for £369.95.

Delivery would be £12.99 anywhere in Ireland.

We do offer a price beat so if you get a better price, please let me know.

Many thanks

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭zzap64

I can do a new one for £369.95.

Dave

Emm, tempting.... do you have the silver or black model?

Does it do DVD multi region out of the box / quick hack?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

PM Sent.

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.