Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holiday Homes near Athlone

Options
  • 19-09-2011 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Hi,

Anyone know of any holiday homes or somewhere to accommodate a group of up to 200 people in self catering in the Athlone area in the winter?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

ned14 wrote: »
    Hi,

Anyone know of any holiday homes or somewhere to accommodate a group of up to 200 people in self catering in the Athlone area in the winter?

Are you a Nigerian Prince?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭Onikage

my friend wrote: »

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 29 STAR2011

Google the Shamrock Lodge Hotel - I know they have a large number of self catering houses on the ground of the hotel. Not sure it they can accomadate 200 but worth a call I would say :)

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭ned14

my friend wrote: »

No...unfortunately I don't have several million dollars from my Grandfathers will to lodge in your account, but thanks for asking :D

Thanks Star, I'll give them a call and see what they have.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭tubos

The community games are held in Athlone and they use the apartments across the road from the college. However they are on in Summer so all of these apartments are empty. I'm not sure if they are occupied in winter.

There's also Killinure chalets out near Glasson but I can't imagine there being room for 200 there!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 370 ✭✭bath handle

How long a period do you want to stay?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,556 ✭✭✭roosterman71

tubos wrote: »
    The community games are held in Athlone and they use the apartments across the road from the college. However they are on in Summer so all of these apartments are empty. I'm not sure if they are occupied in winter.

There's also Killinure chalets out near Glasson but I can't imagine there being room for 200 there!

I think the college students live there during the term

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭ned14

How long a period do you want to stay?

Just 2 nights.

Advertisement