Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Land Registry

Options
  • 19-09-2011 11:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

We applied to go on interest only for our mortgage, we then received a letter from the bank stating there was a query with the land registry and they await a answer from there legal department. I rang our solicitor to find out the problem and was told that the registry was pending. We purchased our property 9 years ago and seems a long time for registration. We where informed that there was a issue regarding the documents send from the sellers solicitors and they will be sorting it out and there was nothing they could do about. Our solicitor also informed me that the bank has started legal action against them. Can anyone let me know, should i be worried??

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Try asking in our Legal Discussion forum, but beware, they do not give legal advice. This forum is for people to ask questions about the boards.ie site itself.

Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement