Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop Repair

Options
  • 20-09-2011 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

This guy is just out the road in Mountmellick, I find him excellent.
    http://www.compuvision.ie/Contact_Us.html

Olly is his name.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Goodne

I agree IT vision are good; I found them quick & they told me exactly how much the repair would cost before they did it,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Sineadwhite

PC world in portlaoise?

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Bicky

There is no pc world Sinead. There is a little shop across from extra vision who are supposed to do very reasonable repairs. They are Polish I believe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Uncorruptable

There is a guy in Mountrath also, in a shop just as you turn from the portlaoise side into mountrath on your right hand side.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭ourtrail

+ 1 for Olly in Compuvision, does a great job! Brought down my laptop from Galway for him to fix it rather than have it fixed up there as I know he is reliable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭dexter647

Have to agree... Dropped in a laptop with a smashed screen,( Feckin kids:mad:),and not only did they quote me on the spot but i had my laptop back that afternoon:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Might be a bit of a spin but here is the best I've come across.

Advertisement