Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Zombie Walk 2011

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Nervosa

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭DeleveleD

While time travel is one of my favourite past times, I actually prefer to go this year. You know, to avoid paradoxes and such.

Maaarrrrrty!!!!
    You can play Jonny B Good! It hasn't been written yet!

Actual quote for Back to the Future.

On that facebook page it looks like there will be new details this week about the Z-Walk.

That website is fair poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

The site's got last year's date on it, is it actually going ahead? With it not being too far away now you'd assume it'd be updated =s

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Wasn't there a zombie walk around easter? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

www.outbreakfestival.com

We're all systems go on this one...

zuroph wrote: »
    www.outbreakfestival.com

We're all systems go on this one...

Good luck with it! I'll be brushing up on my Max Brooks' Survival Guide incase things go pear shaped up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭DeleveleD

Sunshine! wrote: »
    The site's got last year's date on it, is it actually going ahead? With it not being too far away now you'd assume it'd be updated =s

Heh, didn't actually notice that.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=194531917286173

There's everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

I want to go this year! Anyone else going?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Ill probably go this year again if its going ahead. Was great fun, gonna make a bigger effort though. Some people were unreal last year.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

:eek:

I'll probably be too disorganised to actually get "suited up" but I'll definitely go along for a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,878 ✭✭✭sporina

where is this starting from in Corn and at what time?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Flesh Gorden

sporina wrote: »
    where is this starting from in Corn and at what time?

5.30pm according to the event page

says emmet place though - I wonder if the food from luigi malones will join in :pac:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=152111094873756

• Registered Users Posts: 6,878 ✭✭✭sporina

oh details are on the poster - that went over my head - bit of a blond moment.. whoops… but thanks for the reply.
    I'd say the Sextant will have the winter BBQ on the go..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Just saw the Zombie Walk - bloody heck, well done to all concerned - it looked terrifoc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

evilivor wrote: »
    Just saw the Zombie Walk - bloody heck, well done to all concerned - it looked terrifoc horrific.
    FTFY ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

evilivor wrote: »
    Just saw the Zombie Walk - bloody heck, well done to all concerned - it looked terrifoc.

Pics?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭JaneHudson

http://www.flickr.com/photos/freckledpast/sets/72157627880695617/

I did a google search but I thought there would ber more pictures. There was meant to be a prize for best costume but I don't know who won it.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

I saw Zombie Walk on both sides of McCurtain Street on Sat - it was just brilliant - everyone who got involved - big pat on back. Some of those zombies really got into character. A few of us were sitting in cafe and a girl zombie walked past us chewing an "arm" it was hillarious to watch another zombie was swinging a head attached to a chain or something. Next year I'm bringing my nephew into town to see it. Definitely worth seeing to get you into the Halloween mood. :D

Advertisement