Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESB Prices

Options
  • 20-09-2011 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Hi,

Looking for some overall figures really.

Me and my girlfriend are moving into a two bedroom apt soon.
    We both work full time so wouldnt be there during the day!
    The place will have the usual mod-cons electric shower, two tellies, laptop/pc,washing machine.

Just trying to sus out what peoples bills are like so we can try work out a budget really

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi granty1892,

Just in case this helps you reach a better idea of what to expect bill-wise, we have just released an App that can calculate these sorts of things for you: appliance-app.jpg

If you don't have an Apple/Android smartphone, not to worry - we have basically the same appliance on our website too (see here).

Hope this helps. If you have any other questions we'll be happy to help (we have our own Talk To forum over here).

Thanks,

David.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

At a rough estimate it'll be about €60 to €100 per month, depending on the quality/efficiency of your appliances. If you have a tumble dryer it'll be at the higher end and storage heating will push that up towards the €100 mark, especially in Winter.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

i have storage heating but never use it, as it's so useless and expensive. so i use a gas heater to heat the place up in winter when i'm just in from work and too lazy to light the stove.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,399 ✭✭✭✭Victor

What type of heating will you have?

Advertisement