Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

magazine for remington 700

Options
  • 20-09-2011 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

hi lads just wonderin if any of ye can help looking for a clip on mag for rem 700 in .223 can find ones for .243 etc would a .243 work using .223 or anyone know where i could find one,just its a pain loadin unloading for foxin and stuff .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Comeraghshooter

Roedale do a kit for them but they are expensive, use the link below.

http://www.webshop.roedale.de/index.php?cat=c126_Remington.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Norwayviking

johnwayne2 wrote: »
    hi lads just wonderin if any of ye can help looking for a clip on mag for rem 700 in .223 can find ones for .243 etc would a .243 work using .223 or anyone know where i could find one,just its a pain loadin unloading for foxin and stuff .

Fergal white does bottom metal for the remington 700.
    He just done mine with CDI bottommetal for my 308 win.
    Unless you are good with the dremel:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭FISMA

johnwayne,
    What exactly are you looking for? Purists such as myself are prone to saying that a clip feeds a magazine whereas Hollywood uses the two synonymously.

I may able to scavenge one off of my 223. Have a look here and see if you can tell me what you need.

Also, what model have you: ADL, BDL, CDL, SPS, LMNOP :-) Is it the whole trigger piece?

Advertisement