Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acorn Life Pension Tracker Fund

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 302 ✭✭Kennie1

TomNeville wrote: »
    Post No 16 on this thread. 29/09/2011 at 13.32

You outright called one of our associates a liar without any evidence.

"...personally I would call him an outright liar..."QUOTE]
    Originally Posted by Stupendous viewpost.gif
    He actually said that putting it in the 'secure tracker' would protect it from being touched by my separating wife.
    Yes and I still stand over this based on what Stupendous stated, as I am sure you know, a person cannot hide a pension fund from a court by investing it in a tracker.

Its amazing that when I write something positive about a company, I then get accused of defamation and black listing by PM by one of its employee's/associates.

Oh by the way do all Acorn existing pension funds have 0.5% AMC as your post has advertised?

I remain annonymous because it is my right to do so. It also allowes me to point the finger inward where the need has arose as I have in previous posts. If you care to review all my posts you can find full evidence of this.

Good day to you sir.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 TomNeville

Kennie1 wrote: »
    TomNeville wrote: »
    Post No 16 on this thread. 29/09/2011 at 13.32

You outright called one of our associates a liar without any evidence.

"...personally I would call him an outright liar..."QUOTE]
    Yes and I still stand over this based on what Stupendous stated, as I am sure you know, a person cannot hide a pension fund from a court by investing it in a tracker.

Its amazing that when I write something positive about a company, I then get accused of defamation and black listing by PM by one of its employee's/associates.

Oh by the way do all Acorn existing pension funds have 0.5% AMC as your post has advertised?

I remain annonymous because it is my right to do so. It also allowes me to point the finger inward where the need has arose as I have in previous posts. If you care to review all my posts you can find full evidence of this.

Good day to you sir.
    Who said it? Name the Acorn Associate who said it? Was it even said?
    You have zero evidence that this was said. You just decided to describe someone working for a company as a liar from your annonymous internet handle.

You have described someone representing a company as a liar without any evidence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Stupendous

Stupendous wrote: »
    He actually said that putting it in the 'secure tracker' would protect it from being touched by my separating wife.

I'd like to revise that statement I made previously. It was more of an implication from the salesman, rather than an outright statement.

Eek! Guys, guys, guys! Your online battle doesn't help me, and it surely doesn't help anyone else. I am even more confused now. Who can one trust?
    However, I've kept my pension as it was, out of sheer confusion on my behalf. It was my decision in the end, and I will not blame ANYONE on this forum for my own actions. So please guys, let's have some civility? Please?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 TomNeville

Stupendous wrote: »
    I'd like to revise that statement I made previously. It was more of an implication from the salesman, rather than an outright statement.

Eek! Guys, guys, guys! Your online battle doesn't help me, and it surely doesn't help anyone else. I am even more confused now. Who can one trust?
    However, I've kept my pension as it was, out of sheer confusion on my behalf. It was my decision in the end, and I will not blame ANYONE on this forum for my own actions. So please guys, let's have some civility? Please?
    I will be more than happy to carry out a full investigation.

I will send you my contact details by private message and you can let me know the name of the associate, which branch they worked in, where you are based etc?

There will be absolutely no charge for this whatsoever and I will happily give you free financial advice on any matter.

I only replied as it has become a tactic of some competitors to talk down those which are more successful. While all salesmen vary, I can guarantee you of the highest standards myself and have recommendations on Linkedin.com.

Finally while I am weary of some unscrupoulous competitors, I will never say anything about any of them online. If any have questions to answer, I will forward any information I have to the regulator and let him judge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

a) Please don't resurrect old threads - as per the charter of this forum.

b) if you wish to represent your company in an official capacity, contact hello@boards.ie for information of becoming a verified representative.

c) everyone be mindful of what they say, about whom they say it and how that reflects on the site which is provided to you freely on the understanding that you use it wisely.

d) Read both the charter and the site's general guidelines

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement