Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cycling the entire coast of ireland

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 cycle43

Have to admire what you are planning. As for "charity " work, I could think of far nicer climates to cycle in to raise funds, but this will generate the most for the charities concerned. I agree totally with what you say about people who do events in far flung corners of the world, with most or all of the costs coming from their donations. Anyone who takes on an event should pay a reasonable or fair amount of the costs themselfs and not hide behind the fact that a large amount of money raised has in fact paid for their "cycle holiday". I don't doubt for a moment you have the charties at top of your priorites. Best of luck with it, will keep on eye on this as it sound a cracker.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

If you have trouble finding B&B's to put you up I'm sure you could couch surf with the help of local boardies and cycling clubs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sweetparalyzed

Hi everyone from 2011!

I'm thinking of doing this also. Perhaps you could let me know if you went ahead with the cycle and some information?

Anything at all would be of help!

Cheers!

Advertisement