Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway City

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭ladhrann

sinny65 wrote: »
    Anybody know of anybody who will collect 7 binliners of rubbish in the city? Have done a spring clean and reckon it'll be easier to get them collected than buy city bin bags. Thanks

If the rubbish is recycleable i.e. paper, plastic you should be able to put it in with your regular recycling.

If the items are old clothes you can put in a bring bank for free. It its old electronics, metal or consumer durables you can bring it to the Council Yard in the Liosban Inustrial Estate.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭rh5555

I checked Tesco Online but they don't seem to have it. I know I could probably order online but then you need to pay shipping, plus I need it quickly. If anyone knows, please let me know.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

Dunnes. Bought blue, green, red last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭rh5555

Awesome :) That was much easier than I figured. I am assuming its somewhere close by the baking section?

Thanks so much for the quick reply.

Yeah, somewhere there. Don't remember now. They also had flavourings next it so assume it was the baking section.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

rh5555 wrote: »
    I checked Tesco Online but they don't seem to have it. I know I could probably order online but then you need to pay shipping, plus I need it quickly. If anyone knows, please let me know.

Thanks.

My girlfriend buys alot of cake stuff from a woman out in cloonboo. Her website is stuff4cakes.ie. If you have access to a car the handiest thing is you can arrange to pick it up from the house & not bother with postage.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Paddyfield

Thanks.

McCamridge's on Shop Street

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Thanks.

Was in Anthony Ryans (Homestore) today and they had a very good selection of food colors. They were €2.- each.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,927 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Oops, bumped the other thread before I saw this one, does anybody know a late opening printing place in town please? Need it on Saturday, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭RGM

Not sure if this is the right place, but it fits the title...

I'm looking for a good place to watch Ireland play in the Euros on the 14th. Any suggestions? Walking distance from Eyre Square would be great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭jkforde

try these suggestions in previous posts.. sort by newest at the top
    www.boards.ie/search/?subforums=1&f=475&q=watch+match

🌦️ 6.7kwp, 45°, SSW, mid-Galway 🌦️

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Chibodee

Has anyone seen a picture frame -

el2QH.jpg

just like this one for sale in or around Galway City! Thanks in advance!! :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭claw14

Anyone know when I could purchase Sorbothane insoles in Galway.
    Tried Elverys, Boots, M. O'Flahertys and they don't have them.
    Yes I tried Google as well ......

You could try places like Walker Healthcare.

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭UnleashTheBeast

Sort of random but I'm heading out fishing next week on the Corrib and I'm just wondering does anybody know any places to get cheap rain gear in Galway? I can't be bothered spending too much cause I probably won't be going out again for months.

BTW, What I mean by rain gear is just a type of light jacket and pants to put on over my clothes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭RichT

If you want really cheap you can get a rain suit for €7 in safety direct on the Tuam Road. You will sweat like mad in it though!

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭central park

For raingear try Portwest on High Street

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭Stevolende

Alternative networks/noticeboards for advertising the existence of a lending library connected to a human rights set up. I'm just wondering how I'd go about finding what was around to let people know this existed.

Has anyone seen 3M Super 77 spray glue?
    B&Q just had some sprays that aren't sticky enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Ludikrus

Does anyone know where I could get some tall Weizen beer glasses? I'm loving Aldi's Schöfferhofer Hefeweizen, but you also need the glass to do it right ;-)

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Ludikrus wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I could get some tall Weizen beer glasses? I'm loving Aldi's Schöfferhofer Hefeweizen, but you also need the glass to do it right ;-)

Thanks

Dunnes have an EM pack of 5 bottles of Erdinger and one Weizenglas at the moment (€12.00). Of course that's only any good if you like Erdinger, too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭Blue850

biko wrote: »
    Has anyone seen 3M Super 77 spray glue?
    B&Q just had some sprays that aren't sticky enough.

Caulfields, but in Oranmore, not Tuam rd shop

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Mama.

For the bakers - :) - does anybody know where I could go in Galway city tomorrow morning to find little decorations to put on cupcakes - edible butterflies or paper flowers etc? I am on limited time as I have a hosp. appt. Thank you...

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭biddywiddy

Mama. wrote: »
    For the bakers - :) - does anybody know where I could go in Galway city tomorrow morning to find little decorations to put on cupcakes - edible butterflies or paper flowers etc? I am on limited time as I have a hosp. appt. Thank you...

Try Anthony Ryans. Also, there's a place on Francis Street (opposite the church). I know they sell cake boxes, so I imagine they must have decorations too.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Mama.

Thank you, senelra, much appreciated, I'll give them a go :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭fatguy2k1

I'm looking for a cape! as in a superhero cape. Something like this (doesn't need the 'h' on it)
    large-red-personalized-super-hero-cape-gold-circle-blue-h.jpg

Blue850 wrote: »
    Caulfields, but in Oranmore, not Tuam rd shop
    They didn't stock it, and when they do it's only in bulk.
    Got another in B&Q that was better than the last one.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

LOOKING FOR SOME PLACE THAT REPAIRS SPEAKERS *PC*

Have a pair of Creative speakers, about 160euro.

The sound kinda blew in them, everything I play is distorted and 'staticy'.

Im wondering if anyone place can do repairs on them for like 20 euros or something, otherwise not worth repairing. Any suggestions? :) ty

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Angel8ie

Mama. wrote: »

I'm fairly sure tesco do some of that kind of cake decoration. The selection might be amazing but it could do in a pinch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Angel8ie

Chibodee wrote: »
    Has anyone seen a picture frame -just like this one for sale in or around Galway City! Thanks in advance!! :):)

They sell wooden ones similar to that in the 2euro shop

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement