Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway City

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭vanillavanilla

jamc wrote: »
    Anybody know anywhere around town selling English Muffins?

Marks and Spencers were selling them up until last week but they won't be stocking them anymore.

Yum

Aldi have them! 4 for 79c and they come in white or wholemeal. Taste exactly the same as the M&S ones too.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭juicet3rry

Mactard wrote: »
    isopropyl alcohol

I'm looking for isopropyl alcohol, the only place I've found it in so far is the chemist beside brown thomas but @ €16 for 500mls I find that a bit steep (and I don't need nearly that much either)

Anyone with knowledge of other places selling the stuff?

Check out Production Equipment or Caulfield Industrial. Both sell it as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭mr biazzi

Hey,
    i'm looking fo body paint in galway, obviously for halloween..

thanks in advance.

b

Hi,

I'm looking to get a yellow jumpsuit (like the ones in Breaking Bad) to possibly use or not use as Halloween outfit.

Any idea where I could avail of one in town?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Advertisement

biko wrote: »

Thanks.

Have to go out that way tomorrow and all. Will pop in to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Mannix1888

Does anyone know the best place to get discount dvd movies for kids? movies like Shrek, Toy Story etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Red_Wake

Anyone know where I can get a mug with my own custom phrase printed on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Ficheall

It depends on the phrase you're thinking of. I got one with "World's Best Dad" on it Easons', for example, but they couldn't give me one with "Ficheall is ****ing awesome".

Where in this town might one find a marionette?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Thanks for all the suggestions about isopropyl alcohol, i'll hopefully have time this weekend to go searching.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Foxychick

mr biazzi wrote: »
    Hey,
    i'm looking fo body paint in galway, obviously for halloween..

thanks in advance.

b

Easons and Cregal Art. Cregal art have prob more choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭01902

Red_Wake wrote: »
    Anyone know where I can get a mug with my own custom phrase printed on it?

Pretty sure boots can print a picture on a mug

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,070 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Anyone know where i can get a jump start kit for the bike?. It'll need to charge off mains but be portable so it can be brought to bike, thanks in advance

Grem

Anyone know where i can get a jump start kit for the bike?. It'll need to charge off mains but be portable so it can be brought to bike, thanks in advance

Grem
    Do you mean leads so you can charge the battery on a motorcycle from any mains outlet?
    If so Halfords.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,070 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

biko wrote: »
    Do you mean leads so you can charge the battery on a motorcycle from any mains outlet?
    If so Halfords.

Nope, more like a power pack, but if i'm stuck that's not a bad suggestion thanks Biko, had forgotten we even has Halfords here!. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

give ivors a call, there on the rahoon road, anytime i went to them they always could help me out.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭juicet3rry

Nope, more like a power pack, but if i'm stuck that's not a bad suggestion thanks Biko, had forgotten we even has Halfords here!. :o

Does the item on the link below look suitable? Maplin, in Wellpark, may have these
    http://www.maplin.co.uk/ring-car-battery-charger-626722

• Registered Users Posts: 8,122 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Hi,
    i'm looking for a PEZ dispenser or two for photography.

Anyone know if anywhere in Galway sells them?
    Cheers,
    Pa.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Don't know if anywhere sells them, but I'm pretty sure I have some I don't need. Will have a look and give you a shout when I find them. You can have them for free.

Think I saw some in that new sweet shop across from King's Head,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Archer Hack

there's another sweet shop opposite sally longs there that might have them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,122 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Don't know if anywhere sells them, but I'm pretty sure I have some I don't need. Will have a look and give you a shout when I find them. You can have them for free.

Much appreciated!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 673 ✭✭✭GekkePrutser

I've seen them in one of the pound shops before (called euro2 now) but I'm not sure if they still do them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Boards.ie how is this thread of the day??? :confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭Mudmask

Claire's accessories in the eyre square shopping centre definitely have them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

My father owned a St Christopher medal for years and recently lost it while he was abroad. It meant an awful lot to him and he has really dwelled on losing this medal and feels very uneasy without it.

The last time I bought one was a few years ago but that shop doesn't stock them anymore. I've only been able to find cheap ones around town, with too much writing and cheesy extra designs on them.

Im just looking for a mans plain circular shaped medal with nothing fancy and it has to be silver or white gold. Not too small either. About the size of a 5cent.

Any ideas? Dont trust the ones online really :/

Happy Days down in the Galway Shopping Centre might have them too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭cfeeneyinterior

Hello,
    Just wondering if anyone knows where to go to get a clock fixed. The clock is just a regular clock with a quartz "made in china" mechanism that you see on alot of clocks. It is not keeping time so I assume easiest way would be just to get the mechanism replaced or fixed if possible. Anyone any ideas where to get this done in the City? Thanks for any replies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

Ill give them a call! :) Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement