Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway City

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭juicet3rry

Net cafe beside O'Connells on Eyre Square or the one across from McSwiggans

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Square Eyes on Forster Street or the place across from the AIB on Eyre Square.

Are either of those places open anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Are either of those places open anymore?
    Nope.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭intellectual dosser

Nope.

Oh.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

Where could i get a decent little suitcase for hand luggage, Dunnes have some luggage does their smallest one fit for a ryan air flight? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

argos?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,074 ✭✭✭Guffy

Isn't there a suitcase shop in the Eyre square shopping centre?

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭juicet3rry

TK Maxx or the bag shop in the Eyre Square Centre

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

jewelstar wrote: »
    Anyone any idea where I can find an internet cafe to print off a document? Tried that NetAccess place beside the Malt House but that has obviously closed down.

There's one down from Debenhams heading to Woodquay, if that's still open

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Chums!

Where outside of Dunnes Eyre Sq do they sell Crabbies? This is a life or death situation!

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

Chums!

Where outside of Dunnes Eyre Sq do they sell Crabbies? This is a life or death situation!

Thanks!

99% sure I've seen it in Dunnes Knocknacarra, and Joyces too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,414 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Chums!

Thanks!

McCambridges should have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Anyone any idea where I can find an internet cafe to print off a document? Tried that NetAccess place beside the Malt House but that has obviously closed down.

On Dominic street across from creole there's a net cafe. Lovely staff too

• Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Chums!

Thanks!

I've bought it before in O'Briens (?) offy opposite Supermacs Headford Rd

• Registered Users Posts: 8,074 ✭✭✭Guffy

I know this isn't the ideal place for it but the pet forum seems to be closed.

I'm looking for a male Pomeranian to put my nan's dog in pups or rather she is.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Chatternet opposite laptech on eyre street

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8 knight07

I am looking for ( LARPS ) in Galway City or in Co.Galway Please.

Thank You.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

Cheapest place to rent in Galway? (Yes I know how much of a broad question that is:P)

@Knight07

I think the sci-fi and fantasy soc in nuig has larping every now and then?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8 knight07

GalwayGuy2 wrote: »
    Cheapest place to rent in Galway? (Yes I know how much of a broad question that is:P)

@Knight07

I think the sci-fi and fantasy soc in nuig has larping every now and then?

Ok, Thank You very much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

Very weird looking bathroom lightbulb Phillips plq / 28w / 835 / 4p blown / malfunctioning.

Where can I get a new one in the city, it's a weird looking thing, shaped like a big square pretzel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Probably in most electrical shops but CT Electrical are almost certain to have it.
    http://www.build.ie/company_478713.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

biko wrote: »
    Probably in most electrical shops but CT Electrical are almost certain to have it.
    http://www.build.ie/company_478713.htm

Or try Peter Murphy in Westside SC either

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Hi, looking for a good clothes rail. I got one in Argos but is useless.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Online http://www.displaysense.ie/Heavy-Duty-Clothing-Rails/
    but since you ask here you want to buy it in a local shop?

Perhaps "Not New Trading" up in Ballybane? They take old stuff from shops and offices.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

snubbleste wrote: »
    Wait till they come on offer in Lidl/Aldi
    They both has steamer pots last summer and vegetable steamers last February. The same offers tend to come around every year
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:rdkvI5JtMrgJ:www.aldi.ie/ie/html/offers/special_buys3_20565.htm+aldi+steamer+pot&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ie
    Surprise surprise http://www.aldi.ie/ie/html/offers/special_buys3_25790.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

Where can I buy shamrock seeds in the city centre?

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Lucario

Is there anywhere I can get a photo printed and framed (not wall-hanging)? If so how much is the general cost, does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,135 ✭✭✭dinneenp

ArtyC wrote: »
    Hi, looking for a good clothes rail. I got one in Argos but is useless.I

Brng it back. Might have only cost a fiver bit Argos will take ANYTHING back without question*
    *expect electronics

• Registered Users Posts: 8,135 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Lucario wrote: »
    Is there anywhere I can get a photo printed and framed (not wall-hanging)? If so how much is the general cost, does anyone know?
    What size print? For top noch prints look at David's in salt hill.
    For framing there's a fee places. What do you want-punt and frame? I have a few Ikea frames that will fit a 12"
    By 8" pic with a white mount and black frame. Could give up one at cosy price if you want.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Lucario

dinneenp wrote: »
    What size print? For top noch prints look at David's in salt hill.
    For framing there's a fee places. What do you want-punt and frame? I have a few Ikea frames that will fit a 12"
    By 8" pic with a white mount and black frame. Could give up one at cosy price if you want.

Just a "normal" size photo and frame that would sit on a dresser/locker. Even somewhere I can get the photo printed off my USB would be fine and I could go get frame myself.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement