Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway City

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭glen25

Does anyone know of somewhere that sells beanbag beans around the city?
    Thanks,
    Glen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

glen25 wrote: »
    Does anyone know of somewhere that sells beanbag beans around the city?
    Thanks,
    Glen

Not sure if it still exists but there certainly used to be a place on the Tuam Road. Can't think of the name of it but it was at the front of the complex where the wine wholesale warehouse is...not sure if that's any help?
    There was a fire there a few years back so the shop could be gone or relocated because of that, I just can't remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 wes31

The celtic futon store Liosban Industrial Estate, Tuam Road, Galway,

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭aido76

I got a Big Bertha XL bean bag (140cm x 160cm) from Groupon a few months ago for €70 including delivery. There is a deal on Pigsback.com at the moment but the bags are not as big (140cm x 110cm). There are usually deals every few weeks on these deal web sites if you keep an eye out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

Anybody know where I'd pick up a camera bag that wont put a huge hole in the pocket?

Nothing fancy, or any big brand names, just big enough for 2 lens and camera.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 12 TheConway

I am looking for a copy of Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate edition for the xbox 360.

Basically it contains all the New Vegas (which to download them all off xbox live would set me back like 50 euro). I cant find a copy of it anywhere, I remember seeing one in HMV over the Christmas but their shut down now and Gamestop doesn't seem to have it.

If you know anyone who has it and would be willing to sell it to me I'd be much obliged! :)

Reply here or PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 13,348 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

TheConway wrote: »
    I am looking for a copy of Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate edition for the xbox 360.

Basically it contains all the New Vegas (which to download them all off xbox live would set me back like 50 euro). I cant find a copy of it anywhere, I remember seeing one in HMV over the Christmas but their shut down now and Gamestop doesn't seem to have it.

If you know anyone who has it and would be willing to sell it to me I'd be much obliged! :)

Reply here or PM me

Have you tired Xtra-vision and Smyths Toys?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 TheConway

Neither Smyths nor Argos has it, didn't think to try Xtra-vision though, thanks :)

Thanks for the suggestions re the beanbag beans. Ill check out liosban and let ye know..
    Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭Gambas

Looking for an electrician to rewire a house in the city for a relative. Got a couple of quotes but seem too expensive. Please PM me if you can recommend someone who'll price the job keenly.

€25 for a bag of beans. Should keep me going for a while. Thanks folks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

I have an old crappy bike I want to get rid of,it will cost more to repair than it is worth so is there any bike shops that will buy it from me for parts or give me trade in value towards a new bike?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 30 geraldishere

fatguy2k1 wrote: »
    I think there was talk of one of these type of threads a while back and since i'm looking for something i though i'd start it.

I'm looking to get small paper cups in gawlay city. small dixie cups like these ones for making jelly shots
    RPEGG.jpg

Anyone have an idea where i can get them before saturday?

x as in cyrstal meth??

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭juicet3rry

I have an old crappy bike I want to get rid of,it will cost more to repair than it is worth so is there any bike shops that will buy it from me for parts or give me trade in value towards a new bike?

The bike shop on Prospect Hill have a sign in the window stating that they recycle bikes. I have know idea what that entails or if they buy 2nd hand parts but the shop is across from the County buildings.

http://onyourbikecycles.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

I know this has been asked before, but I think it was a good while ago....

Any one know of a good panel beater around Galway? I mean someone who will do a good job and importantly, who won't rip me off. Everyone I ask says "oh, there's a guy out near.... somewhere or another", but no one ever seems to remember their names or exactly where they are.

Help please!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

There are a few mentioned in the mechanics thread. I recommend N&N Autobody in Moycullen, used them myself. You need to visit them for a quote but I found them very reasonable.
    Another thread with recs

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

Thanks, biko, I think I'll try them out - they seem to get a good few recommendations.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭ENMcD

Hi
    Looking for a Penguin soft toy/plush? Has anyone seen one lately in Galway?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

ENMcD wrote: »
    Hi

I bought a hand puppet type plushie in omg formerly zhivago about six weeks ago.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I need a hex set, allen keys won't do the job, need something with more leverage not looking for huge sizes just enough for the lug nuts on the motorbike, so 8 to 14 millimetres iff anyone can think of where i'd get that..

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭ENMcD

I bought a hand puppet type plushie in omg formerly zhivago about six weeks ago.

Was hoping for a bigger more able to hug a teddy type but thanks for the reply :) even if anyone knows any decent website bar ebay and them shipping is bit high on it

I need a hex set, allen keys won't do the job, need something with more leverage not looking for huge sizes just enough for the lug nuts on the motorbike, so 8 to 14 millimetres iff anyone can think of where i'd get that..
    Halfords, Woodies, B&Q
    'Frauds

• Registered Users Posts: 8,049 ✭✭✭Guffy

the cwo for knocknacarra

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭juicet3rry

You probably need a socket set with a ratchet handle. As biko said, any of your diy shops should be able to oblige

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Cerulean Chicken

ENMcD wrote: »
    Hi

I saw a penguin about a foot and a bit high in Dunnes Briarhill yesterday, not fluffy but he was soft looking. Upstairs in bedlinen section.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Anyone know where I can get egg whites only carton- of have no use for the yolk if I seperated them!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Dunnes in Knocknacarra have the eggwhite in cartons. It's close to the desserts/pancakes/cheese cakes in the refrigerator aisle. The brand is Two Chicks.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Abracastabya

Looking for a bicycle, preferably free if someone has a decent one lying around not in use.. must have gears as I'll be going uphill, both ways :pac:

Knocknacarra area, please and thanks help a pooooor student out!! Oh, and can be returned in April if needs be..

Thanks in advance to whoever can help!!

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement