Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway City

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

juicet3rry wrote: »
    You probably need a socket set with a ratchet handle. As biko said, any of your diy shops should be able to oblige

Already have sockets, drives, vice-grips, pliers etc, i just need hex or allen keys, but t-bar because the fairings on the bike need more leverage than allen keys can provide, been to B&Q and Halfraud nothing doing so far.

Already have sockets, drives, vice-grips, pliers etc, i just need hex or allen keys, but t-bar because the fairings on the bike need more leverage than allen keys can provide, been to B&Q and Halfraud nothing doing so far.

You tried Tripart or Caufields? More likely to get something like that in those places.

Also check Caufields website. On phone, can't link

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Looking for a bicycle, preferably free if someone has a decent one lying around not in use.. must have gears as I'll be going uphill, both ways :pac:

Knocknacarra area, please and thanks help a pooooor student out!! Oh, and can be returned in April if needs be..

Thanks in advance to whoever can help!!

Subscribe to Freecycle and post a WANTED message.

http://groups.freecycle.org/Galway_Ireland_Freecycle/posts/all

Good luck (you could always call Westside Cycles or any others that rent)

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭tacofries

Hey,

I am loking for a set of cheap cogs something along the lines of this:
    http://www.amazon.com/International-Playthings-QA2332-Quercetti-Georello/dp/B003L6W8QY

Does't matter what they are made of but I need cogs of some different sizes! Looking for about 10 cogs in total!

thanks all,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

Anyone seen any fliers for Duffy's circus which is coming to town on march 14th? Am looking for fliers that give some € off admission. They are usually left in shops and businesses but haven't seen any around. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Anyone seen any fliers for Duffy's circus which is coming to town on march 14th? Am looking for fliers that give some € off admission. They are usually left in shops and businesses but haven't seen any around. Thanks

Saw them at the counter of the coffee shop in Leisureland today. Haven't noticed them anywhere else, but then I'm not actively looking for them.

Saw them at the counter of the coffee shop in Leisureland today. Haven't noticed them anywhere else, but then I'm not actively looking for them.

Thanks! I just got some in matt o'flaherty's chemist beside bt's!

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

check this out, i have no idea if its game price as the leaflets. worth a look http://www.facebook.com/premiercircus/posts/10151464952564729

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

I'm looking for a portable gas BBQ like this one: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ROYAL-PORTABLE-GAS-BARBECUE-/140786043320?pt=UK_Home_Garden_BBQ_s_Accessories_LE&hash=item20c78089b8

Anyone got any ideas? Nothing in Argos, Great Outdoors, Millets etc.

I'll need to start looking at online shops I think

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

JohnCleary wrote: »
    I'm looking for a portable gas BBQ like this one: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ROYAL-PORTABLE-GAS-BARBECUE-/140786043320?pt=UK_Home_Garden_BBQ_s_Accessories_LE&hash=item20c78089b8

Can't help I'm afraid, just wondering though - where's millets located these days?

• Advertisement

Can't help I'm afraid, just wondering though - where's millets located these days?

Not a clue I just remember trying them before and had nothing like what I need

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭juicet3rry

Did you try Woodies or B&Q? Might be a bit early in the year for them to have them in stock though

juicet3rry wrote: »
    Did you try Woodies or B&Q? Might be a bit early in the year for them to have them in stock though

Yeah, they didn't have anything suitable. Managed to find an Irish retailer that had one for €35 delivered so just went with that

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭juicet3rry

Yeah, they didn't have anything suitable. Managed to find an Irish retailer that had one for €35 delivered so just went with that

Who was that, out of interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Red_Wake

Anyone know of anywhere that sells cork board?

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭01902

Millets was where Boots is now in the Galway Shopping Centre, Headford Road. Long gone now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,049 ✭✭✭Guffy

Red_Wake wrote: »
    Anyone know of anywhere that sells cork board?

easons or the art and craft shop, both on shop street

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Fixer Upper

Halfrauds hehehehehe :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,214 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Anywhere in Galway to get something like this? A refillable aerosol can
    http://www.amazon.com/Reusable-Refillable-Multipurpose-Aerosol-Bottle/dp/B009IY6IHS/ref=pd_cp_hi_1

I looked on Caulfields website

• Registered Users Posts: 12,204 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Anyone know where I could get a top hat? Preferably cheap one because it'll probably get wrecked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Paramite Pie

MadYaker wrote: »
    Anyone know where I could get a top hat? Preferably cheap one because it'll probably get wrecked.

Sometimes Pennys does them.. would be the cheapest.... I've bought them in Topman and the likes for about 20 quid but they always get stolen eventually.

If your planning on goin to a pub/club/ball your gonna spend half the night running after who ever took your hat! Hope you like attention.:P

don't forget to check out the charity shops too... they have lots of random stuff

I'm looking for somewhere that sells okra (the vegetable). Any ideas anyone? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭central park

Are you still looking for these, I have loads! PM me and i'll post them to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Anyone know where I can find a selection of cheap earphones in the city centre now that HMV is closed?

Edit: Nevermind I just thought of Argos

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

2euro shop

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭QikBax

Anyone know where I can find a selection of cheap earphones in the city centre now that HMV is closed?

Zhivago have loads as well

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Fixer Upper

I'm looking for somewhere that sells okra (the vegetable). Any ideas anyone? Thanks

I've seen it in Terryland fruit and Veg before and in the Bangladeshi/Asian shop next door.... It always looks old and wisened though and I've just to see it fresh in Galway.....

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Surrealean

Guys, where can I find (if it exists!) something like an aerosol spray for killing dust-mites and allergens in Galway?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

You don't need spray if you follow these non-chemical steps.
    http://life.gaiam.com/article/10-ways-deal-dust-mites-and-get-real-allergy-relief
    Otherwise, Woodies and B&Q.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hi all, this may be a long shot but here goes.. Anyone know a Pat Wall who operates a small industrial retail premises somewhere in Galway, probably in a small industrial or retail park around Salthill/Westside area?. My dad want's to see if he's still in business but searches online haven't revealed anything..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement