Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway City

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 U2sir

Any Plumbing suppliers or Caulfields Tuam Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭captain wow

@paconners & @U2sir thanks for the info!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I have already posted this in the motoring section, trying here due to no replies,

Friend is on look out for an instructor who will teach woman in her thirties to drive, pretty much from scratch (has had a few previous lessons)

NOTE Nerves would be an issue here so instructors who can put their students at ease preferred.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭The Belcher

I am a 34 year old male and only learned how to drive from scaratch two years ago. I would reccomend Jimmy Conlon from No.1 School Of Motoring, a really sound and patient guy and is an excellent teacher. They type of guy you can tell loves his job and would be ideal for a nervous beginner in my opinion. If you google him you will easily be able to read reviews and get contact numbers etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭central park

Try Woodies beside the G Hotel, they have a great party section there

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

Im looking for the sun anywhere in galway

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Im looking for the sun anywhere in galway

Most newsagents stock it..

(I'll get my coat)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,866 ✭✭✭deisedude

I'm looking for a health shop that does food intolerance testing. any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

Livingsocial or groupon had a deal recently, maybe it's still on?
    Or www.spiddalmedicalcentre.com/allergy-testing/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭jkforde

try a herbalist, their remedies are usually more sustainable that conventional treatments, pm sent with a suggestion of a lady that I found very good for a recent skin condition

🌦️ 6.7kwp, 45°, SSW, mid-Galway 🌦️

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

deisedude wrote: »
    I'm looking for a health shop that does food intolerance testing. any ideas?

Boot's do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

Besides Clare's accessories where else can I get my 4 year old's ears pierced.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

I'm looking for someone to remove a circuit board from a sub woofer and re-solder a loose connection.
    Thanks

O'Connors on Sean Mulvoy Road

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ailbhe dolan

dilallio wrote: »
    I'm looking for someone to remove a circuit board from a sub woofer and re-solder a loose connection.
    Thanks
    Login to galwaylinkup on facebook. There are many local handyman looking for work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

Any recommendations for phone repair places around town?

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭RickyBobby1

WHere could I pick up some shaving stuff like these....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B003LW4L2W/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1368014882&sr=8-2&pi=SL75

Shaving.ice

Check out the facial hair forum.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

You wont find that stuff in Galway, as dacor said - shaving.ie is your best option

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

You wont find that stuff in Galway, as dacor said - shaving.ie is your best option

use boards.ie as a coupon code for a few quid off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Dave Van Ronk

Looking for an electronic egg cooker in Galway City.
    egg-cooker.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭SaucySue

Any ideas of anywhere around town to get a shadow box? Apparently in the States they have them in craft shops etc.but dont know if they have them here. Saw a few on Amazon but they're either not very deep (about 2cm) so wouldnt hold much,or else pricey enough for deeper ones so would prefer to have look and buy local if could. Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Seeking cheaper milk.
    The cheapest I see around is 2l for €1.25

What sinister things are you doing with mass quantities of milk??

coneheads23mz_zps07ce1f2e.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭connollys

Looking where to get a cheap wig for a costume party at the weekend. Any mans wig, preferably brown but needs to be obviously a wig so probably the cheaper the better

Any of the joke shops will have wigs. If it's not urgent ebay or adverts could be an option

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Woodies in Wellpark have wigs as well in the Party Zone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭jamesdiver

Looking for a white tuxedo jacket and black tuxedo pants. Anyone see either lately in any of the more affordable mens shops? river island, tj maxx etc etc...

thanks,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement