Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway City

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

Aldi/Lidl have them sometimes if you can wait.
    Elvery's?
    There's a golf shop in Lisboan but not sure on prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭jamesdiver

Anyone seen Tayto chocolate bars today?
    Thanks

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

spar maingaurd street, at the till....don't understand it, but I won't judge :P

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭dan hibiki

also happy days newsagents beside xtra-vision at the shopping centre. i too, shall refrain from judgement.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,319 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Daybreak Eyre Square as well. The guy who thought up that marketing campaign will be joining the guy who decided 'Guinness is good for you' in Mad Men Heaven!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Saw the Tayto bars at the Customer Service Till in Dunnes Knocknacarra yesterday, next to the Lotto slips.

BTW one square was more than enough for me !

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭jamesdiver

Thanks guys, ya they aren't great now, but it's a present for friends in Oz.

Saw the Tayto bars at the Customer Service Till in Dunnes Knocknacarra yesterday, next to the Lotto slips.

BTW one square was more than enough for me !

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hi all,

just wondering if anyone knows someone in Galway with a welder that would a small job on a car so it would pass NCt

thanks in advance

Grem..

Check out the Mechanics thread. Maybe a post there too, add more info so we know if it's the exhaust or a cross member or what needs fixing.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

biko wrote: »
    Check out the Mechanics thread. Maybe a post there too, add more info so we know if it's the exhaust or a cross member or what needs fixing.

Thanks Biko, it's just cosmetic, haven't seen it close up myself, just in a slight rush to get it done and back to centre instead of re-test, i will check suggested thread..

• Advertisement

Then a body shop would be good, I have suggested some before in the mechanic thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

Looking for a painter just to do 2 small bedrooms ( 4 walls and ceiling ) relatively cheap.

any recommendations ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Where can you get the Campingaz blue bottle gas refill / replacement?

campingaz_refillable_cylinder_r907.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

^^^ actual size ^^^

You can get gas bottles in Argos, Halfords.. GreatOutdoors do refills

• Registered Users Posts: 12,090 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

snubbleste wrote: »

Thinking of beatin' the wife? Or is it just to look silly? :D

Thinking of beatin' the wife? Or is it just to look silly? :D
    It's for posing purposes.. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

The CampingGaz cylinders (907) can either be bought (80 euro) or re-filled 25 euro) in Great Outdoors ... very expensive but don't know of any others in the city

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

I'm looking to hire a big inflatable slide, bouncing castle style

• Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Where can I buy a gasket for my coffee percolator and would they fit it into my percolator as I never have put one in myself, I know Ryans sell coffee makers and such, but I don't know if they sell the gaskets or seals for percolators.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭Jijsaw

Does anybody know where I can get t-shirt transfer paper for €10 or less? Cheers in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭boardzz

Anyone know where I'd find a pool heater in Galway?

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Paddyfield

Try Pool Heaters 'R' Us on Shop Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭boardzz

Is this how you pass a sunny day? Posting rubbish on boards? What an eventful life.

Back on topic pls.

What size are you looking for boardzz? Littlewoods has heaters for kiddie pools.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Buddy74

Irish honey- the 'pure' unprocessed kind. Watchin a great document about our the merits of it but can't locate any. Evergreen had some but it was blended therefore probably mixed with imports anyone know where I can get my hands

Buddy74 wrote: »
    Irish honey- the 'pure' unprocessed kind. Watchin a great document about our the merits of it but can't locate any. Evergreen had some but it was blended therefore probably mixed with imports anyone know where I can get my hands

Possibly at the end of your arms?

Paddyfield and ben.schlomo, please keep your wit in AH. This is supposed to be a helpful thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Where can I get a watch battery replaced, city centre on a Sunday?

• Advertisement

newkie wrote: »
    Where can I get a watch battery replaced, city centre on a Sunday?

H.Samuel maybe.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement