Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway City

Options

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 5,620 ✭✭✭El_Dangeroso

Nice one thanks! I might buy a couple!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

Im looking for the Dealz shop.

Does anyone know have they started work on the shop? Or is it opened yet?

Its meant to be in the galway shopping centre and open in september.

I was out there last week and the week before and no sign of anything yet.

Did anyone pass the place today?

I cant wait until it opens.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

Im looking for the Dealz shop.

Does anyone know have they started work on the shop? Or is it opened yet?

Its meant to be in the galway shopping centre and open in september.

I was out there last week and the week before and no sign of anything yet.

Did anyone pass the place today?

I cant wait until it opens.

its where the old woodies was or was that an Atlantic homecare shop. Anyways its near the gym

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

Where Atlantic Homecare used to be, all right. It's a huge premises. Don't think it's open yet and don't even know if they've started work on the unit yet, sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

Walked past that old atlantic homecare and found my answer. So in case anyone else is wondering.

There is work going on inside. You wouldnt notice it at all but one of the work men was outside on his phone and left the door open a bit and I had a peek inside.

Not sure how long more to wait.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,412 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Wonder if they will break the Galway Milk Monopoly? They managed to get it down to 99c for two litres when they arrived in other places.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Wonder if they will break the Galway Milk Monopoly? They managed to get it down to 99c for two litres when they arrived in other places.

They've got to contend with KD's bustling sugar empire first. Real cut-throat business. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭detoxkid

Im looking for helium birthday baloons which i can tie to the birthday girls chair ????????

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Dutch Flowers in Salthill and Mr Price Westside both do helium balloons !!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Guffy

Got helium balloons today in Mr price. 7.99 for a number can't remember was that with or without the weight. Don't know if that's the same price for all their balloons though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭UnleashTheBeast

Anybody know any places in Galway that aren't totally sold out of GTA or are still taking pre-orders?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭QikBax

Anybody know any places in Galway that aren't totally sold out of GTA or are still taking pre-orders?

Think XtraVision still are but you have to have an account. Smyths and Gamestop might have a few on launch. Zhivago and Tesco will have it but no preorders as far as I know.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

biko wrote: »
    Dutch Flowers in Salthill and Mr Price Westside both do helium balloons !!!!!!!!!!!

Cheapest I found was in a discount shop next to terryland fruit and veg shop.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Cheapest I found was in a discount shop next to terryland fruit and veg shop.
    MrPrice.

snubbleste wrote: »
    MrPrice.

No it was an "occasions" type shop. Sold birthday cards and the like. Passing by there today it appears it might have shut down though.

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

detoxkid wrote: »
    Im looking for helium birthday baloons which i can tie to the birthday girls chair ????????

How many are you looking for?

Pixars-UP-Wallpaper-2013.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

No it was an "occasions" type shop. Sold birthday cards and the like. Passing by there today it appears it might have shut down though.

ya that closed down a few months ago

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Funky Kingston

Hello!

No sure if this'll work but was in town yesterday afternoon and picked up a bag with a book someone left after them. I called after the person but they didn't hear me (was carrying cakes so couldn't chase!).
    Anyway, the owner of the bag was late 20's/early 30's, tall with auburn hair and a beard ...pretty tall by the look of things. They left the bag outside Lynches cafe.

If you are that person, or know of them then please PM me. Sorry for the vague information!

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭blueskys

Hi
    I'm looking for a good electronic engineer or even someone that's good with a soldering iron in galway to fix a bit of audio equipment.. any recommendations can pm if you wish thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Ludikrus

My boiler (firebird) is overdue a service. If you know someone good please let me know.

• Advertisement

jamc wrote: »
    Think XtraVision still are but you have to have an account. Smyths and Gamestop might have a few on launch. Zhivago and Tesco will have it but no preorders as far as I know.

Tesco sold out this morning at half eight.

Ho-hum.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Lexii

Howdy folks,

Does anyone know anywhere or anyone that will fit/install synth or wool dreads in the Galway area?

I've decided to order some pretty wool ones but I can't section my own hair for the life of me. :(

Ho-hum.

Zhivago still have a few at 54.99. Not many. Think Gamestop still have some. Not sure of the price. Think I saw something about Argos too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

Zhivago still have a few at 54.99. Not many. Think Gamestop still have some. Not sure of the price. Think I saw something about Argos too

Ho-hum.

Any Idea is this still the case?

Zhivago only have PS3 AFAIK

I checked Argos online there but it's gone. Pretty sure Tesco are all out. Not sure about Smyths/Gamestop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

Zhivago only have PS3 AFAIK

I checked Argos online there but it's gone. Pretty sure Tesco are all out. Not sure about Smyths/Gamestop

Smiths have it :D
    1236079_10151898397849406_846589386_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭intellectual dosser

Was in Smyths this morning and they dont seem to be under any panic. Still plenty of names left on the Pre-Order list but I think anyone who walks in would be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

Ludikrus wrote: »
    My boiler (firebird) is overdue a service. If you know someone good please let me know.

Getting mine done Friday week, got quoted €75.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jkforde

Ludikrus wrote: »

i used this fella last year... www.oilboilerservicesgalway.com
    he was very sound, thorough and fair priced. would recommend.

🌦️ 6.7kwp, 45°, SSW, mid-Galway 🌦️

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Hey all,

Looking for someone who can repair a subwoofer. Any recommendations?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement