Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway City

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

I've got it McCambridges, give them a buzz and see.
    www.mccambridges.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭canadianwoman

biko wrote: »
    There's even a Mustard forum. How many other internet forums can say they have that lol :D

None that I know of. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭aw

Saw it in McCambridge's on Saturday!
    www.mccambridges.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Russian Blue

Im looking for a place that does cheap printing.

I was in netcafe (light green coloured place on your way to the bus station) and they charge 20 cent for 1 black & white A4 page.

Seems quite expensive when my local library charges 10 a page. But that has been closed for a few weeks. I need to print more pages so is there anywhere cheaper than 20 cent a page.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭elguapo

Looking for somewhere to buy a new bath in Galway. I know of B&Q but looking more into steel baths. Any ideas where to look?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

www.mccambridges.com

Yeah but it's €42 there... that's okay when you're stuck. Pity the big chains (with bigger discounts) dropped them. I got used to paying €32 for a bottle at O'Briens. Now the best price I know is £28 but it seems a bit mad to have to buy an irish product from the uk.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Im looking for a place that does cheap printing.
    06%20Print%20my%20notes-2.jpg

50pages x 4c = €2

• Registered Users Posts: 25,886 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

20c/page is pretty much the standard rate for internet cafes and other one-off-only-do-a-few-pages places.

isupply and the like get cheaper when you're printing lots of pages.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

elguapo wrote: »
    Looking for somewhere to buy a new bath in Galway. I know of B&Q but looking more into steel baths. Any ideas where to look?

tryhttp://www.tubstiles.ieor one of the other plumbing suppliers in the city

• Registered Users Posts: 45,393 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Looking for good value turf/firewood around Galway. I live in the city.

I know there's some on donedeal/adverts but looking for recommendations as there is varying degrees of quality of both fuels.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

rarnes1 wrote: »

I know there's some on donedeal/adverts but looking for recommendations as there is varying degrees of quality of both fuels.

How much u looking for, I'm waiting on a load to be delivered, it's the big trailer load and it's €370 for the load.
    My sister lives in town and would'nt be able to take that much so she's getting briquett's out in Attymon. You can buy it by the bag or trailer load.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,393 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

RubyGirl wrote: »
    How much u looking for, I'm waiting on a load to be delivered, it's the big trailer load and it's €370 for the load.
    My sister lives in town and would'nt be able to take that much so she's getting briquett's out in Attymon. You can buy it by the bag or trailer load.

I wouldn't be able to take that much either. 30 bags I'd say

I wouldn't be able to take that much either. 30 bags I'd say

No would'nt know anyone sorry, would u consider the briquettes, if you knew anyone with a trailer go out and get some in Attymon.

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭westgolf

My 5 year old laptop has finally bit the dust. Does anyone know of any good value deals around at the moment ?

Westy

Have a look over in Bargain Alerts or if second hand will do check Adverts.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,348 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

westgolf wrote: »
    My 5 year old laptop has finally bit the dust. Does anyone know of any good value deals around at the moment ?

Westy

In terms of local bricks and mortar shops, maybe try Lapteck in Woodquay.
    www.lapteck.com

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

RubyGirl wrote: »

where in attymon and how much are they?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭ratracer

Try these lads in Kinvara, they deliver to your door:

http://www.woodireland.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭deisedude

Looking for a good personal trainer in Galway city or Salthill that won't break the bank. Is €15 a good price for training with one other person?

This thread from last year has some info. €15 sounds very low but do shop around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭chuky_r_law

looking for a course in SEO in galway. or maybe there is someone who might be willing to do some do a course one on one? trying to get my web page to the top of google for its category in galway. its currently bottom of page 1 on most searches. i need to get higher!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

looking for a course in SEO in galway. or maybe there is someone who might be willing to do some do a course one on one? trying to get my web page to the top of google for its category in galway. its currently bottom of page 1 on most searches. i need to get higher!!!!
    Here are some free online courses for different platforms if you don't have any luck with physical classes.

I would try the Enterprise Board, they're always putting on courses for small businesses and they have some starting in Oct.

where in attymon and how much are they?

http://www.goldenpages.ie/attymon-peat-co-op-athenry/1/

You just go out with your trailer and take what you want. They weigh the car/trailer on the way in and then again on the way out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

Anybody know where I'd pick up Galway Utd jersey for a toddler?

(I know they've not been around for 2 years).

Elvery's used to have stacks of them, but between both shops, there wasn't even one Galway Utd item in either.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭ratracer

Col200sx wrote: »
    Anybody know where I'd pick up Galway Utd jersey for a toddler?

(I know they've not been around for 2 years).

Elvery's used to have stacks of them, but between both shops, there wasn't even one Galway Utd item in either.

I reckon if there is any merchandise to be found, the Galway United Supporters Trust will have it for sale. I don't know how you contact them tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,049 ✭✭✭Guffy

if you send Ronan Coleman a message on facebook, https://www.facebook.com/ronan.coleman.92?fref=ts I'm sure he could find out for you easily enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

ratracer wrote: »
    I reckon if there is any merchandise to be found, the Galway United Supporters Trust will have it for sale. I don't know how you contact them tho.
    gufc21 wrote: »
    if you send Ronan Coleman a message on facebook, https://www.facebook.com/ronan.coleman.92?fref=ts I'm sure he could find out for you easily enough.

Cheers folks, I'll try those.

Seems Galway United are not just gone on the pitch, but from the shops too :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

artichoke.jpg

Fresh artichokes.

Usually they get imported from France at some point over the summer but never spotted them this year. Joyce's used to get them seasonally. Anyone seen them?

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭irisheddie85

newkie wrote: »
    artichoke.jpg

Fresh artichokes.

Usually they get imported from France at some point over the summer but never spotted them this year. Joyce's used to get them seasonally. Anyone seen them?

I think i saw some in dunnes knocknacarra last week but wasn't looking for them so not sure

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Does anyone know where I could get a whiteboard, like you'd get in a school but ideally not quite as big?

I've found very small cardboard type ones but they don't last.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement