Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling Final Fantasy VII?

Options
  • 20-09-2011 11:04am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭

I found my copy of this the other night, absolutely perfect condition.
    Is there still demand for this game?

Im not trying to sell it on here, just asking if there is even any point in listing it on adverts.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

It's one of those classics that will probably never go out of style so I'd say there is a market. Especially with the ps3 backwards compatability.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Yeah it'll definitely sell alright. I saw a copy of it for €50 in 3D games in Dublin a few months ago. Ridiculous price but it was gone the next time I went in. People are willing to pay for it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

€50!!!
    I was expecting 20-25

• Registered Users Posts: 27,330 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Given that it's free available on the PSN Marketplace and playable there on both the PS3 and PSP, the original disc version has lost some of it's cachet. Still should be able to fetch €30 or so for it though.

I wouldn't use 3D Games as any kind of guide, I'm stunned they're still open given their prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Melion wrote: »
    €50!!!
    I was expecting 20-25

Yeah I know, its crazy. Like above, I wouldn't use them as a guide but I'd surprised if you couldn't get €30 for it

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,445 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Use adverts.ie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement