Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

did anyone order a hair straightener from original style boutique through groupon?

Options
  • 20-09-2011 11:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

so i got an email on 5th september to say it had been dispatched,
    then today i got an email to say that my straightener that had dispatched on the 7th september had been damaged in the post and returned to them. they say that a new set have been sent out and they "have recalled all parcels in question". i thought this was a little suspicious but then saw there was no order number or anything on the email so am wondering how they knew it was my order. the email is signed "john- manager of ecommerce". doesnt even give a surname.

should i get on to groupon about this???
    any help greatly appreciated! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Suzanne101

hey jazzie, i orderd mine thru da groupon deal on de Dublin Special deal and got dem 4 days later. Work gr8!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Suzanne101 We do not permit the use of abbreviated English, or "txtspk" as it can be confusing & quite hard to understand. Please reply in normal English in future.

dudara

Advertisement