Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

first time building

Options
  • 20-09-2011 12:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭

id like to build a new pc.i want it to be fast and the transfer rates from external hard drives to the pc to be quick and vice versa.i convert avi's to dvd all the time so id like it to be able to do that while im doing other things at the same time.
    i have a dell dimension 4600 at the moment and while your converting you cant do anything else(or its damn slow).i need usb s and a good few of them. id love a blu ray drive so I guess the mobo and cpu would have to accommodate that to.and id like it to have an ssd.

the budget is 700 euro

by the way i have windows,a keyboard,mouse,monitor and 3 external hard drives and two internal.so space isnt an issue..
    Im doing this because the dimension while still good is slowing up, I want to build a pc and its my first time doing it.

thanks.

Comments

Advertisement