Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet provider Port

Options
  • 20-09-2011 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi,
    Hoping someone can help me out with a cheap but reliable internet provider in Portarlington. I was happy with the crowd I was with until recently...I haven't had access for the last four weeks and they aren't exactly jumping up and down to help. This is the second time this has happened in the last few months so getting browned off at this stage.
    So if anyone could help me out with info. I'm in whitefields and just use the internet in the evenings and sometimes at the weekend.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭bigpaddy2004

Who have you got?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 nov_babe

Clearwire at the mo.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭portgirl123

my ma lives in port and i mite as well live there, i have tried them all and the only one i can honestly say is any good and that is eircom. my ma has it in now nearly 2 yrs and never had any probs at all with it. it is quick, never slow. my brothers are always on the playstation with it as well. im moving back to port shortly and the 1st thing i will be doing is getting it in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭budhabob

I agree with the above poster,have had eircom for over 2years now and can honestly say we've never had a problem. Good for download and xbox. Saying that, we have no experience of any other company so I've nothing to compare to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

No matter who you get landline wise it's serviced by eircom. Your really paying for the package...download speed, free calls etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement