Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone repair

Options
  • 20-09-2011 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Does anyone know where I can get an iPhone fixed in Sligo?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

There is a place in the Wine Street car park, above the fruit and veg shop that repair all kinds of phones.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭mcw92

Ya ive heard alot about that in Tesco car park myself.
    Heres another one that a lad i know set up:
    http://www.sligopcrepair.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Bessie

Thanks guys. It's the home button that won't work anymore not sure if it can be fixed. :mad: mcw92 that sounds a bit ominous ! Was it good or bad what u heard?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭mcw92

Bessie wrote: »
    Thanks guys. It's the home button that won't work anymore not sure if it can be fixed. :mad: mcw92 that sounds a bit ominous ! Was it good or bad what u heard?

No sorry i just meant I've heard of it, giving it some creditability :L
    One my friends got his phone unlocked there last week, and my brother(who worked in a phone shop) said that was one the best repairs/unlocking places in sligo he knows of.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭TheQ47

Bessie wrote: »

Try this to fix the home button, I heard about it on the radio, and it worked for the DJ.

Vacuum out where the charger point is on the phone, under the home screen. Apparently a build up of dust in there can cause problems with the home button.

If it doesn't work, no harm done :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 Bessie

Thanks TheQ47. Will give it a try.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 olip11

hi there is new shop open in sligo beside the credit union in gate i think its called something like repair zone. i hat me iphone fix there it was water damage and its work like charm now ;-)))

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭shanec1928

olip11 wrote: »
    hi there is new shop open in sligo beside the credit union in gate i think its called something like repair zone. i hat me iphone fix there it was water damage and its work like charm now ;-)))
    so its your shop;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 olip11

I wish ;-))

• Registered Users Posts: 5 sheelaghhanly

I am wondering if any of the above shops that fix iPhone 4s are still there? I need a phone screen fixed urgently

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Yeah the one in tesco car park is there , edworks

Advertisement