Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emobile Question

Options
  • 20-09-2011 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭

I was checking out the 20E top up package currently on offer, the one where if you top up 20 a month you get to make unlimited calls to land lines and unlimited text to any network. But then I learned that if you register your details with eircom your 20E becomes 40E, an extra 20E for free and guaranteed for 12 months. This seems pretty amazing if true. I can't see it on the website, but I might not have searched properly.

So is it true, do you double your top up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭pat13wx

After continuing searching the net I still have not find anything to support what I was told by that Emobile rep on the phone about double credit. His name was Bobby - a nice lad, but as we are often reminded (on these boards and elsewhere) not to simply accept what we're told and to look for something in writing I'd naturally like to at least have it confirmed or given a link to something corroborating it.

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭pat13wx

OK, finally found written proof. My fault; was using the wrong search criteria.

The following link explains the whole set up regarding the double credit.

Bonus Credit from Emobile

Advertisement