Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chamber Choir

• 20-09-2011 5:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭

hey all.
    So I need to audition for an ensemble as part of my undergrad course. The two that interest me, the maynooth chamber choir and the trad group, are on at seven pm today. Does anyone know where these are on? After spending about 45 minutes searching for someone from my course/something on the noticeboards, I've resorted to asking people on boards. Couldn't find it on nuim.ie or moodle either.
    I'll be here in maynooth library until around seven, SOMEONE PLEASE REPLY BY THEN!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Choir auditions are in the New Music room in Logic.

Trad auditions are tomorrow at 7pm in the O'Callaghan room round Logic.

All info here. http://music.nuim.ie/musiccampus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

No idea, but there's a music lecturers chatting in the corridor here in Logic so if you come over maybe someone can tell you what's happening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

Thanks Irish Goat! Leixlip, if I get confused again (probably happen another three times before I go home tonight) then I'll do that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48 quaverlou

http://www.facebook.com/Msumusicsociety

hey! if you like the fb page we can help you out with your music querys incase you're ever stuck again! we are usually online alot :P There will be chamber choir auditions on Thursday too if you missed out today. If you email the guy in charge his name is Michael at michael.dawson.2009@nuim.ie he will arrange a time for you :) and they are in the New music room.

good luck :D

Advertisement