Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whos the best Bodyshop / panel beaters in limerick

• 20-09-2011 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

colleague reversed into my car this afternoon, reckon the back door might need replaced and the drivers door some work on it, its a golf, and her insurance
    company is quinn, do they choose the people or do i get a quote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Zamp

Had a very similar incident with my Golf. The guy who drove into it was insured by Quinn also. Went to Westlink on the Ennis Road. They are top class. Extremely professional outfit and did a great job. I just went to them, they took pictures of the damage and dealt directly with Quinn. Simple!

http://78.109.161.5/~shoplocallimerick/products/Motoring/Westlink/416

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Joe's crash repair in the Eastway Business Park. Used them before. Have to use them again now after a tip in the garage. (086)0651912

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

MarkR wrote: »
    Joe's crash repair in the Eastway Business Park. Used them before. Have to use them again now after a tip in the garage. (086)0651912

I've used them before,great work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 890 ✭✭✭lifer_sean

I'd recommend Align Auto Repair, Castlemungret Business Park, Dock Road. I've used them several times and have recommended to friends, always very happy, top class work. Contact is John O'Brien, 061-309138, very nice guy to deal with. He will work directly with insurance so minimal hassle for you.

I've used them before,great work

My car is actually booked in for Friday now. I got recommended them via the car modifiers around limerick. He does good work, and is very reasonably priced.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,757 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Brown's in Cratloe are very decent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭Tefral

MarkR wrote: »

Another Plus one for me.. unreal

Got the car back, excellent job.

Advertisement