Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 3 beta release date

Options
  • 20-09-2011 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

hi all i have just found out that the battlefield3 beta release date is September 27 i can not wait

Adrian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

How do I get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

If you got the Tier 1 edition of Medal of Honour ya got an early access code for the beta on the 27th. if not, ya gotta wait till the 29th and it will be up for download somewhere in the marketplace.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Beautiful. I didn't think I'd be putting down Gears 3 for multiplayer action for a while but I knew I bought that Tier 1 edition MOH for a :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

Never played a beta of any game, but would love this as im dying for it.

is it open to all from the 29th on the xbox site?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Yes, should be available for all to try on the 29th, no time confrimed. It will be around 2-3 gb in size also and you'll be only able to play 1 map and I think it lasts for 10 days.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Would love to try the beta,would tell me how well my computer would handle it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

Would love to try the beta,would tell me how well my computer would handle it.

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com

Bf3 is up on it.

Advertisement