Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a house in Moylough, Co. Galway...

Options
  • 20-09-2011 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

v

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dec25532

First of all you are paying vastly over the odds for the house. You say it was sold for €275k in 2006 and now they are asking €225k. Have a look at daft.ie and you will find plush detached four bedroom houses in Moylough for €150k. And that is the asking price!!! Withdraw offer and move on. Moylough wasn't badly hit with the flooding in 2009 in that no major damage was done to property in the area.
    Why are you worried if Moylough is a backward area if you are hell bent on continuing renting the property. I assume you have no intention of living there at any stage.
    And a leasing arrangement in writing is always a prudent way to go when it comes to tenants. A solicitor or citizens advice bureau is helpful when it comes to this type of stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 jimmychow

v

• Registered Users Posts: 5 jimmychow

I would be interested in renting it for a few years because of my own work situation. If i could rent it for few yrs I would want to know as much as possible about the area the house is in..
    I have been told that there are certain situations where it is difficult to get a tenant out of a house because of not paying rent, will have to do more research..
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Ok this thread doesn't make any sense now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement